Underdog Rank 9 Gowen Rush

The forum for video captured battles

Underdog Rank 9 Gowen Rush

Postby Setsuna » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:58 am

The cards for this file appear regularly on the underdog list and don't seem to be getting much attention even in underdog play. So I thought I would share my most recent iteration I was playing earlier this week.

vs. Lawtia Rush

vs. Wizard Kingdom

vs. Martial Artists

vs. Carbuncles

vs. EN
Setsuna

Re: Underdog Rank 9 Gowen Rush

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:49 am

This used to be my favorite file about 18 months ago. Thanks for these replays they bring back happy memories :)
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GuilleumeFG » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:37 pm

very nice replays it made me want to play with the file so bad.

ps: did you get those brave soldiers ages ago with a starter or it comes when you buy that starter of 1k? (i have all cards but that) :D

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

Postby Setsuna » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:58 pm

GuilleumeFG wrote:ps: did you get those brave soldiers ages ago with a starter or it comes when you buy that starter of 1k? (i have all cards but that) :D

Those Brave Soldiers were from the original Gowen starter and I'm pretty sure that buying the starter would give you non-shielded cards.

I'll try to keep these up for a bit but some might start disappearing since its using up all 5 of my replay slots.
Setsuna

Postby GuilleumeFG » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Setsuna wrote:
GuilleumeFG wrote:ps: did you get those brave soldiers ages ago with a starter or it comes when you buy that starter of 1k? (i have all cards but that) :D

Those Brave Soldiers were from the original Gowen starter and I'm pretty sure that buying the starter would give you non-shielded cards.

I'll try to keep these up for a bit but some might start disappearing since its using up all 5 of my replay slots.

now im intriqued, i played someone today who told that he bought the refess starter and it actualy came with non-shielded cards but of a diferent starter of the one free players use, it had folrart paladin, zagar etc.. what gives? which cards come with those 1k staters?

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:02 pm

GuilleumeFG wrote:
Setsuna wrote:

now im intriqued, i played someone today who told that he bought the refess starter and it actualy came with non-shielded cards but of a diferent starter of the one free players use, it had folrart paladin, zagar etc.. what gives? which cards come with those 1k staters?

He lied to you.

Anyways, a question regarding Brave Soldier... it seems like he is Dilate from when he was a kid. And that girl next to him, is that the girl that he failed to protect?
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:45 am

Brave soldier IS Dilate when he was young, the girl might be Miandella.

What are the chances of this becoming the next gowen pre-built?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby hexagram » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 pm

nice - watched the first one. Nice resting at the end and letting the oppoent card slowly die by itself over 3 turns to iczer the last life. That lvl 1 is the strongest lvl 1 card when ranked up- better than most lvl 2s and some lvl 3s. lvl1 proxies are also pretty good for lvl 1 cards- killer open and some have pretty good stats and skills.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Exeth » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Muklas wrote:Brave soldier IS Dilate when he was young, the girl might be Miandella.

What are the chances of this becoming the next gowen pre-built?

Actually the girl in question is in fact Miandela.
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Postby azurewrath » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Seems quite similar to the file i used last UD. I also had Elite Belt Spearman in mine and Unwilling Hero as my last 2 sets. Also used Dragon Breath + EX Girl Merc.
azurewrath

Return to Extension's Video Library