Eternal Morning

The forum for video captured battles

Eternal Morning

Postby Khiruki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Since we got our buyer's incentive cards a couple days ago, I decided to tweak the Eternal Morning pre-built a bit. So far it's running 8-1 or so. Due to the low HP of all of the units, Allind just massacres everything upon open. Still trying to figure out a way around that, or decide to just live with it. The file focuses on rushing out a massive field of high-AGI units that gain large amounts of attack from Orfen's buff.

This is a match from earlier today against an Urgant file. Just thought it was somewhat interesting, but he made some funky moves. It does show the swarming aspect of the file quite well though.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... a48e257d4b

Also, Lapierre. I'm thinking about putting Raste in Lapierre's place, as he has decently high HP and a good action skill. However, he only has AGI 2, making him the slowest in the file, on tier with Emerald Carbuncle and Will'o Wisp. I do need something that has an action skill though. Getting lolBlocked by a Giant Manta is just irritating.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Re: Eternal Morning

Postby 2xDouble30 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 am

I don't know: Orfen buffing Lapierre felt really cool, and could be useful against opponents who can swarm faster. But Raste is really really useful against certain troubling matchups. Perhaps two of each: Lapierre and Raste (being conditionally good and all). I would also suggest a sin SS (with all the neat lvl 1s around), but Orfen can really do with more units, so maybe not.

As for the opponent, I think it would have been much better to rush Urgrant to thwart your development, but he probably didn't want to gamble with agi rolls, hence Elite Fencer. >.> Double Skeleton Soldier SS seemed to support a late-grant anyway, but what of the effectiveness of Urgrant later? Hmmm... I'm probably guessing wrong somewhere.

Chiruru ss might also be good.
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Postby winfrith279 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 am

monahudson wrote:The link you provided khiruki is not working.i am getting message to change settings.What settings should I change?

Bots getting smarter?
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Postby Khiruki » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 am

o.o How odd.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Khiruki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:02 am

EM vs. EN. Fun game. Really gotta love those AGI roll battles between Veerlat and Eskatia. He got lucky for the first couple rolls, but Veerlat pulled through when it mattered.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... fea78e567f
ImageImage
Khiruki

Return to Extension's Video Library