Refess Lvl3 VS Meta BKR Dilate

The forum for video captured battles

Refess Lvl3 VS Meta BKR Dilate

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 pm

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 78110e3782

Refess VS one of the best deck + no gimmick trick. A nice replay for those who say refess is bad. Moreover there is only one "mistake" from the player if I remember correctly.
Dean

Re: Refess Lvl3 VS Meta BKR Dilate

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 am

Thanks Dean. Gowen player had no chance!!!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

Thanks for showing instead of talking. I wish I could do the same, but free players don't get the privilages.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:25 am

Aha, Thanks Dean for proving the age old dilemma of refess spam EX or die.

What's more, Not just plain old EX, they were Vocaloids, which is arguably one of the bestest units in refess sphere, they not solar kingdom.

In fact, this shouldn't be used as argument that refess is fine, Vocaloids can't be gotten again until next year if we're lucky. And you gotta pay cash for them.

And not everyone have 3x copies of silverion and ex beneficent priestess.

In short, Free players can go suck eggs if they wanna play refess?

There was solar kingdom in ur file.. Sunlit Knights which were used as cannon fodder. lol
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 am

Sunlit knights to stall while he sp gens.
The reason why dean likes refess is probably because kal is still the best early sp gen unit in the game. He uses the same open every game. Owl sages? They died with salamanders. Owl sages are the reason why so many people play gowen by the way.
The other reason this file worked is of course, the agi 5 refess unit, every single unit you had snowballed, and the incredibly sick defense you put up using beneficent priestess.
I don't know why the hell there's even defense in this game, or why it can be increased. Once past a threshold, enough defense gives you the win. Ask the starter files how they can beat that. This is why jack is popular. Or diondora, who has the answer to everything.
Icyman2

Postby Dean » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:56 am

Its funny, how people whine about how Bringer, Jack and Dilate are OP. and when you beat them with a refess deck, they whine about how EX cards and defense mechanics are OP.

Actually I just wanted to show a deck that is successful and that I haven't seen anyone to play before. Sunlight Knight with ailvault then Battle Diva.

Its possible to switch Battle Diva with guardian.

And switch silverion and seraph diva with Fistara and Raste. maybe add one Aano.
Dean

Postby gadu » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 am

Well, Callonia made a good point that free players won't be able to access a lot of those cards, but regardless you did great Dean and I think your alternative suggestions would work nicely too, except you wouldn't be able to recover Guardian like the Diva combo (and that actually might mean the difference between victory and defeat). :D
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:16 am

Valid point is still valid.
Callonia

Postby Kemious » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:24 am

An Ex Refess file is still very much a refess file. Faulting a file base on expense isn't quite fair. I mean BKR is built mostly of highly rare cards such as BKR, Bringer and the Like, Urgrant is entirely character based sans Owl sage.

Icyman2 wrote:I don't know why the hell there's even defense in this game, or why it can be increased. Once past a threshold, enough defense gives you the win. Ask the starter files how they can beat that. This is why jack is popular. Or diondora, who has the answer to everything.

People hardly play jack because of his its cause of his awesome double attack
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Postby Dean » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:25 am

Well it's true that a free player won't probably have access to all those refess cards but I don't think free players can have access to a complete set of Bringer, BKR, Jack and Hero Dilate either.
Dean

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library