Defence vs Defence

The forum for video captured battles

Defence vs Defence

Postby Godric » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 am

Wow this match took forever as neither of us could penetrate the front line and so had to rely on pinpointing little chuncks of damage and slowly building up to a big finish. I'm sure this match went for over half an hour.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 4e83a28429

Anyone who says Refess isn't tough hasn't been in Folrart recently. I'm running into Refess all over the place.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Re: Defence vs Defence

Postby Kemious » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:49 am

This was to be completely honest a very painful match for me to watch.

The match should have been your from a much earlier point of view Your Ex Laps Slash would have quickly turned the match in your favor earlier on. You Had ample Sp so why weren't you using slash?

He had more than a couple of opportunities to turn the match in his favor. He should have instead of Alphonse brought out his own guardian and Kept hammering on your Guardian with the Battering ram. THe HoG target was poorly picked as well. It also should have been unleashed earlier.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Postby sunbunman » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:03 am

Kemious wrote:The match should have been your from a much earlier point of view Your Ex Laps Slash would have quickly turned the match in your favor earlier on. You Had ample Sp so why weren't you using slash?

^ This, the whole match I was thinking, he's gonna slash NOW...now...now...now? :(
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Godric » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 am

I guess the reason I didn't slash with Lap was a combination of: I felt there was a good chance little result as if I hit the front or middle row, and I also wanted to have SP banked to lay down Zagar or Aano if an agi 4 unit came into the field. By the time I eventually did play Zagar I was just thinking "**** it, I want to deal some damage."
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 pm

my god....that game lol

I couldn't stop laughing at the part where battering ram kept hitting like 1 unit at a time for 20 damage once every other turn.
Romdeau

Return to Extension's Video Library