Forum QQ deck of awsomeness

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Forum QQ deck of awsomeness

Postby Refex » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 am

and oh my god, that TGC player played so well! its a shame he went up against super OP fieldwiper ruuca
Refex

Postby idol » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 am

Still haven't come up with a good strategy on that one...
so perhaps I should make a list of iczers owning this QQ deck of Awesomeness and stay away.

When I first see set 10, I thought ruuca's skills are auto instead of start... just saying...
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby iambad » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 am

Ive lost a couple times already, so it is not unbeatable(nothing really is). Here is what has beaten me. Keep in mind I made mistakes in these matches so you WILL have to outplay them to win.

EN with firete or janus.
Emma, it crushes me, like really bad lol.
WK with vol or other character hate cards, the second part is crucial.
sp manipulation decks, this one surprised me a little, but if i don't have the sp to play anything then I guess I can lose lol. You better have good timing though.

Some people have also come close and probably would have won if they didn't make some mistakes(mainly dealing with dilate)
The one you saw, priests deck.
Mermaids with those supper buffers, I could have lost easy if I didn't win some key agility rolls.
Rushes with shield of the weak / absolute wall type cards to counter ruuca, even though I can spam it indefinitely while they can only play it 3 turns, if they had a better field before they started using it they could have won.

Hope that helps people, it is still op though, no doubt about it. Like I said you will probably have to outplay them to win. The only decks that I can see that really counters it is EN, character hate, and emma :lol: . Everything else will be an uphill battle.
iambad

Postby wakka9ca » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 am

Don't forget pixies.
wakka9ca

Postby Saorin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:13 pm

It's terribly sad to see that people admit they loath the deck, find it unfair 'cos OP and then COPY it to play it themselved - and the circle of ragehate is just continuing. And I say that even though in the replay it crushed the file I hate with passion (Urgrant + Belus that is).
If most of your opponents quit, I don't find the merit in playing this, except for trolling. And trolls have no friends.
Image Image
Saorin

Postby iambad » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 pm

That is kind of the point, we have like 5 icers using a variant of this deck now because we want people to hate it so we can finally have some consensus that some of this needs to be nerfed. And thanks for calling me a troll and saying I have no friends, I appreciate it, lets me know what kind of person you are.
iambad

Postby gadu » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Man, you've made a lot of enemies doing this. :shock:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:41 pm

This is needed, to show what cards are powerful. More data, the better
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Saorin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:30 am

Haha, Iambad, you are kinda sensitive. xDD
You don't know what kind of person I am, as much as I don't know what kind of person YOU are. I'm just saying that I find this is a deck used to troll, because it's win ratio is insane without doing much and putting in loads of units people consider OP or unfair. And it usually leaves the opponent with not many chances, so I would find playing it pretty boring.
I don't know why you took this so personal, I said "trolls have no friends", because...who likes trolls? Do you? :? It was just like a general (maybe not so literal-to-take? ;D) statement about trolls. When I learned English, they told me "You" can mean a generalization, maybe you wouldn't have found it so offensive if I said "If most of ONE's opponent quit", which sounds kinda awkward for my taste.

So, if you got this the wrong way, hey, sorry. I have no probem apologizing if you took it so hard, though that's not what my point was, so just keep cool. =)

Though maybe you shouldn't attach too much importance to things said on teh internetz.... >_>

(Oh god, please don't take this personal, this is not directed at a particular person, I just love this. xD)
Image Image
Saorin

Postby Callonia » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Dunno if u guys seen this already but, I kicked blacksunrx around with it.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10645&start=60#p150539
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library