Vondora vs. Star Dragon (best match in over a year)

The forum for video captured battles

Vondora vs. Star Dragon (best match in over a year)

Postby blkStar » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 am

This match against Kitsune9 was the most EPIC match i had in a long time and with this deck in progress.

At first look it appears as if it was gonna be an early game once he has Star Dragon & Kaldrao combo the field. Vondora quickly makes his appearance to wreak havoc but was blasted by HoG 3x in a row...but when Demon Path Princess/Hirume hits the field, the game hit a 180. Field control hits hard and my 4th ss hits good resetting the decks with my field in an obvious advantage without grimiores left in either of our decks... or so i thought. Had it not been for me being short one paticular angel the duel would have been mine!! oh well it was a blissful calamity so im happy

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... aea4853ab2

overall i lost, but the duel was too good to hog to oneself. I hope you all enjoy watching as much as I did playing!!!
p.s. my is heck-a-low due to trying to make this deck work
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Re: Vondora vs. Star Dragon (best match in over a year)

Postby CainHyde » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 am

I watch the watch online.
I must salute you for trying to use Gafc.
Is that UD file or something?
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby blkStar » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 am

CainHyde wrote:I watch the watch online.
I must salute you for trying to use Gafc.
Is that UD file or something?

thx :D
I couldn't tell you whether it is or not. It's just something that i made up:) I'm happy with my efforts but still need to work on the file more
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:15 am

Nice duel, thanks for sharing.
Callonia

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Lots of missplays on your side. Why do you have so many fragile guys with vondora while having so little LP and also having a bule in there which can return all his tankers? It's like asking for trouble.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby blkStar » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Interfectorexcrem wrote:Lots of missplays on your side. Why do you have so many fragile guys with vondora while having so little LP and also having a bule in there which can return all his tankers? It's like asking for trouble.

what misplays did you see? im looking for criticism so i can make the deck better. what would u take out/put in?
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby Johnjo » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:41 am

very bad play, why did u remove all the lvl 1 units with hirumi? after star dragon was gone u could have won this game easily.
Johnjo

Postby gadu » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 am

I don't know why, but I really enjoyed watching these beginners/fun files playing a match. Maybe it just gave me a good feeling because of how aversive meta gaming can be. I commend you on using cards like Gafc! I can imagine a casual paradise where people play with CotC and such and just have a fun and silly time. Thanks for posting this replay.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby blkStar » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:22 am

Johnjo wrote:very bad play, why did u remove all the lvl 1 units with hirumi? after star dragon was gone u could have won this game easily.

i have a slight heightened fear of ppls ss and of course thats y hirume was there. once star was gone all of those 1 drops were just target cards

gadu wrote:I don't know why, but I really enjoyed watching these beginners/fun files playing a match. Maybe it just gave me a good feeling because of how aversive meta gaming can be. I commend you on using cards like Gafc! I can imagine a casual paradise where people play with CotC and such and just have a fun and silly time. Thanks for posting this replay.

thx. i try to make my own thought files b/c id rather lose with my own file than win with what EVERYONE is using...not smashing those that use the same decks
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Return to Extension's Video Library