Night vs. Night

The forum for video captured battles

Night vs. Night

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Two different EN night files, though mine is a bit of a mix, just have to say it is well worth it to go up a level to include janus because when it is fenrir vs janus, janus will always come out on top :D, plus fierces ability helps too though he didn't have a chance to show it here.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... ea60f509c8
monkeysmiles11

Re: Night vs. Night

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 pm

He is a really awful player. Not even sure where to start pointing out all the mistakes. But first two mistakes where eskatia 2nd turn and then succubus 3rd turn.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 pm

He as an awfully high win percentage for being awful, actually i think he put out succubus to drain sp, though he ended up not giving himself a chance, and at that time he didn't know that my file also used lycans, thats why I like my opening for it so there are some early misplays.
monkeysmiles11

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 pm

High win percentage says nothing. Bad prediction and trying to counter at the wrong point in the game does say a lot.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Return to Extension's Video Library