Some replays after coming back after 2 set haitus

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Some replays after coming back after 2 set haitus

Postby Refex » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:19 pm

very inspiring lawtia rush play. its the first time that i could sense a lawtia-esque feel from a rush
Refex

Postby Urizen_forum » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

this one isn;t anything special just wanted to upload one to sho how the lawt rush works under usual(non falkow) circumstances. There seems to be a huge lack of lawt rushes atm so thought I would give some inspiration.
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/auditorium/index.php?id=2198309&code=7b60fb07157506946cbbb6f20baad3a3

also wanna try a lvl 4 lawt w lambert velvet crest lady pally and ignia, ill try and get soem replays, I seriously have not played against one lawtia file since I have comeback that wasn't someone I had recognized before.
Urizen_forum

Postby Urizen_forum » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Refex wrote:very inspiring lawtia rush play. its the first time that i could sense a lawtia-esque feel from a rush

Idon;t know why people seem to be trying non shade proof opens, I think it is just a matter of card availablity possibly, the zugs and really old 4 and 5 stars and some ex cards help lawt rushes alot, anyone with those has dilates and would rather do that. And btw I don;t always open triple shade just in these videos.
Urizen_forum

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Though it seems your lawt rush couldn't keep up with my "OP" (as you put it) annarose and alphonce file. first time I heard someone accusing alphonce to be OP especially when the only move he did against you was iczer to send your closed afel away, there is even a thread saying how un OP annarose is so I don't get what you meant by "OP" especially since I let you use lelein and I didn't even get around to using mine. What hurt your lawt rush against my file was my opening that accounted for loss of sp. So what i'm saying is don't be a sore loser.:)
monkeysmiles11

Postby Callonia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Urizen_forum wrote:Idon;t know why people seem to be trying non shade proof opens.

Because.
Shades.

People tired of shades.

You will have to deal with it and suffer through the fact that people have decided to disregard shade's existence. Shades know they know of shades but, they're ignoring shades. Shades be sad. :(
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:38 pm

I just watched the WK vs Lawt Rush replay. Great example of a solid lawt rush. Great early shades. Hitting with those shades prevented opponent from building field then you were basically able to iczer through opponent's souls for the win.

I saw you're using Inside. Don't think he's a good fit for this file. The shades and Lebeau and gafc's are really heavy aggro oriented, kinda think inside would be complemented better in a more control oriented file like using undead, poms, aegis, removal or rasam souls.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Return to Extension's Video Library