Royalty vs Carbuncles

The forum for video captured battles

Royalty vs Carbuncles

Postby Godric » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 am

This was kinda insane. A new file I just made today, 2nd time used in Folrart and around turns 6 to 8, I was sure I was going to lose. Then I became more sure as the game went on as my opponent's luck seemed to posess unnerring accuracy.
Still, it was a fun game and I wanted some feedback on the file.
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 0ac74970d0

I know someone else came up with the royalty idea a while ago, but I can't remember who that was. I wanted to build it for ages, but I kept putting it off because I only had 2 copies of Aliria and 1 copy of Royal Guard.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Re: Royalty vs Carbuncles

Postby CainHyde » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:24 pm

I think it's Kemious.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby sunbunman » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Kemious ran the lvl 2 refess royalty rush...was so stronk
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Callonia » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Sheesh, that lvl 243 guy won like over 90% of the agi rolls. Good to see you win.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:06 pm

But Karma made them win agi rolls against their own music magician :D
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Godric » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:01 pm

oh god yes he got a lot of those agi rolls, plus he kept hitting the one unit I didn't want him to hit. I think Anette only got off 3 attacks the entire game because she kept getting reduced to minimum health and turning out useless.
Anyway, I was also asking for advice on the file, because it's still a work in progress. You get to see practically my whole file in the game above, but here's the list for convenience. Anyone have any suggestions? (I only have the two copies of Aliria)

SS:
Azure Beastmaster
Rasam
Liz
LeBeau
Glosfiea

File:
2 Aliria
3 Verlaat
3 Annette
3 Priests of the Royal Guard
3 Curch Paladin
3 Pretender / Alphonce

3 Shield the Weak
1 Recovery Powder
1 Key to the Holy Realm
1 Meeting of Kings
1 Hero's Strike
1 Talisman of Disruption
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby skillll7 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Firstly... LeBoob SS with Alphonse? I'd change LeBoob to something else. It's really inconsistent especially when all your cards are returnable. That SS is like going for that random win when no one can hit you for more than X damage. Not to mention you have Alphonse and Meeting of Kings that do cem retrieval.

Also, using the 3rd Annette isn't really that helpful. I wouldn't know though as I've never tried yet. It's just an observation thing.
She takes up space that you can use for a Wisp or KP or something that you could then use to move your SS.

I would also suggest trying to fit in a Lycan. Angel would probably be most helpful. It'd go as a tank if anything, can kinda buff your units if you win the AGI roll, is affected by Church Paladin and best of all, can pinpoint out problem units.

One more thing, don't you think the Azure Beastmaster SS is counter-intuitive with the Church Paladin spam? Maybe try something like Inzaghi SS to stall a turn for you and let you get out that Church Paladin the turn after Inzaghi and a Weakling Shield. It works well with Royal Guard after all and you get a neat 1 SP.

My opinions, I take it and rub my foot with it. It tastes good too so I usually end up putting it in my mouth.

Disclaimer: This iczer has not, I repeat not, watched the replay. The end.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 pm

I think that file is as high as a file can get rarity-wise.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby skillll7 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

needs Weissvogel and Angel's Trumpet plox
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Godric » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:53 pm

One of the first things I was going to say was that I'm a free player, so my collection probably doesn't have a lot of high rarity... then I realized I've already got 8 5*s in this file :lol:

But in all seriousness, I don't have inzagi for the first SS. I originally thought that the effect of Beastmaster would be gone by the time I start playing my Church Pally, and really, I don't play church pally until about halfway through, but it's surprising how tough to kill my units are. I still like it for the moment, but I've changed my 3rd and 4th to a couple of Cudgel SS. Liz never seemed to go off at any useful moments, and I realized Lebau was really a 1 in a hundred chance of being useful like it was in the game above. But I was wondering if it'd be worth it putting a Cait Sith SS maybe in the 3rd slot.

:and for the post ninjas
Shirozaki wrote:I think that file is as high as a file can get rarity-wise.

Well I don't have a third copy of Aliria yet, so theres a higher rarity it can get to :D
skillll7 wrote:needs Weissvogel and Angel's Trumpet plox

I don't have either of those (weissvogel I'm really unhappy I don't have :()
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library