Royalty vs Carbuncles

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Royalty vs Carbuncles

Postby skillll7 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Sorry I was commenting on Hiro's post. My real opinion's up in the long-winded one :oops:
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Godric wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:I think that file is as high as a file can get rarity-wise.

Well I don't have a third copy of Aliria yet, so theres a higher rarity it can get to :D

It just passed my mind that, I don't know who, someone had the idea to make that kind of rush with verlaat, aliria, eskatia and veskatia when set 10 came around, so I admit I was wrong.
It opened 1 to both spheres and Mediator of the Sun and Moon, and went along like yours, just with different units. It's worth noting that having verlaat and eskatia and veskatia out randomizes Veskatia's buff (If Eskatia wins the roll, nothing happens; if Verlaat wins the roll, Lunara cries won't activate and Eskatia will not be buffed). It went head to head with an EN, and eventually won and I haven't seen the file since.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby hexagram » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:04 am

Opponent won 90% of ag rolls

For sure that is an example of how unrandom the random generator on flash actually is- pretty extreme example though . Do not think it is something at alteils end -pretty unavoidable.

Still won huh-going fist just gives an advantage especially in alteil though sometimes it is not that much of an advantage/ bad thing

I rrmember playing gowen starter and needing to win almost every ag roll to evrn have a chance of winning some match ups so it is not always a bad thing. Most games agi rolls are fair though - people just notice it when it seems skewed

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Icyglare » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:23 am

hexagram wrote:Opponent won 90% of ag rolls

For sure that is an example of how unrandom the random generator on flash actually is- pretty extreme example though . Do not think it is something at alteils end -pretty unavoidable.

Random =/= agi rolls are 50/50
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Godric » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:37 am

Icyglare wrote:
hexagram wrote:Opponent won 90% of ag rolls

Random =/= agi rolls are 50/50

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2001-10-25/
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Previous

Return to Extension's Video Library