How to deal with return spam

The forum for video captured battles

Re: How to deal with return spam

Postby ChiYoung » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 am

...7 LP Dion Control?
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby hexagram » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 am

making mistakes is pretty common even pros do it- just less often. Mistakes play a role in gameplay similar to the way agi rolls and luck plays jerry says hi.

Even champs make mistakes as seen in championship Frozenstar made a massive game losing mistake by skipping instead of playing undine which gifted opponent the win.

It is easier to criticise especially with hindsight . Most people make mistakes especially whn first playing a file . Mistakes are a part of learning which is an aspect the gaming industry use quite well. l

Even when you win most people do bot play the perfect game but the trick is to come back from mistakes - take calculated risks or when you do mistakes make sure they are small.

Best thing is to do is to learn from your mistakes and also even better other peoples mistakes not just in the context of playing/ this game. To do that watch replays especially in folrart and your own even if you won the game and especially if you lost

I did not watch the replay so am assuming opponent made simple mistakes but sometimes that is the only way to win againat meta like dilate/ emmana and friends (rucca) or dion control.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby germbuster1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Icyglare wrote:I can understand it, it's a LP disruption. Kinda like when you backlash your beginning sacrificial units, then it's a whole new game.

its also LP disruption.. but it's more of sp draining your opponent while you sp gen...

and just using your returns whenever its replayed back, assuming it's a big file...

:twisted:
germbuster1

Previous

Return to Extension's Video Library