Solar kingdom rush vs evul pixies

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Solar kingdom rush vs evul pixies

Postby ChiYoung » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 am

I don't know if pixies are balanced or not, but they are a lot weaker then they used to be. Around five to six times weaker.

Mitzett used to buff whole fields, archer and mage pixy used to always lock two turns, and pixy assassin used to be able to do 90 damage, iirc. They also nerfed Mitzett, dual wielder... I don't really remember, because I cared more about solar kingdom at that time (hint: they didn't get buffed), but they got hit HARD. Someone with a better memory help me out here, and explain just how much pixy got nerfed.

Also... that guy's SS lineup sucked.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 am

Torte was able to reach 90 def.
Needless to say the nerf was well deserved, but they are far from useless now, they're just not as much "beatdown" style as they used to be, due to low damage.
Something I learned from Elli was that a good lock-style pixy file can lock you to hell and back, and still have enough SP to iczer through your LP. It requires timing and a good eye though, so it's a very un-gowen-ish gowen file.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Pixies were the #1 file in the championship invitational this winter. #1 in RP the same set they were nerfed. THey're just kinda high skill and a lot of people do stupid stuff like use fierte with pixies.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby CainHyde » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Pixies were the #1 file in the championship invitational this winter. #1 in RP the same set they were nerfed. THey're just kinda high skill and a lot of people do stupid stuff like use fierte with pixies.

^ This
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 pm

I have to say I highly agree with gon there.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby rsvlito » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Running fierte with pixies is not stupid. I have a great pixy file with 23 pixies and 2 fairy dance and it does well. I like being able to drain the levels of multi-sphere files because it makes it that much easier for me to win. Fierte makes it that much easier to beat Dilate/Rucca, Toromea, etc files that rely on more than one sphere to win.

Of course pixies have the ability to lock characters and to lock mid/bigs, but I love to see a multi-sphere open get ripped apart by first or second SS fierte. That really puts a hurting on a multi-sphere opponent. I always user fierte in my Pixie file and also my EN file. I get easy wins vs top Dilate Rucca and Toromea files. Against files that don't multi-sphere, fierte is still a good SS.

Especially Set 10 with all the proxy and moxy love, its easy wins in my pocket.
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby ChiYoung » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:28 pm

First or second Fierte puts you at a severe disadvantage against WK, EN, or Gowen Rush, Undead, in other words, 30% of the files out there.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby rsvlito » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 pm

ChiYoung wrote:First or second Fierte puts you at a severe disadvantage against WK, EN, or Gowen Rush, Undead, in other words, 30% of the files out there.

A severe disadvantage how so? I don't have much problems vs any of those files with a fierte ss in first slot, this goes for my EN file as well.

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby Romdeau » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:51 pm

I just know that if I'm ever against rsvlito, I can expect a fierte soul.
Romdeau

Postby rsvlito » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Romdeau wrote:I just know that if I'm ever against rsvlito, I can expect a fierte soul.

When I am running pixies or EN yes. When I run HK Lap Return, mid-undead, TR, BKR/JW, dolls, etc etc I do not.

When I play rush files, EN, pixies, gowen rush, I always run Fierte SS, because the disadvantage it puts me at is minimal vs other rushes. For example with my EN file I rarely lose to mirror match EN, gowen rush or pixies. When my opponent is running multisphere I just curbstomp them most of the time. My favorite matches are when my opponent rage quits after a fierte ss drains all the sphere levels that my opponent got with a gald ss. Makes it a uber easy win vs a gald ss priest file or gald ss miku file, etc etc.

I don't see the problem with putting a fierte ss in my rush files when it doesn't really hurt me vs other rushes anyways. I have tons of replays proving EN is awesome with fierte vs other rushes, but since this is fierte ss with pixies I will have to record matches proving that a fierte ss vs other rushes doesn't hurt as much as people make it out to be. On the next grinding event I will make sure to grind pixies with fierte ss and save some replays and post in this forum.

Also after grinding so much with fierte rushes, you can find ways to get around it. This is one of my favorite replays I keep posting because well I beat a fierte gowen rush with HK Lap Return. This was before the RFA SS nerf.
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 279be0d686

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library