Solar kingdom rush vs evul pixies

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Solar kingdom rush vs evul pixies

Postby rsvlito » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm

What I am trying to say is that using Fierte SS in a Pixie file is not stupid. Its gets me easy wins more often than not and vs other rush files its not that big of a disadvantage as some people here make it out to be.
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Okay I'm sorry I used the wrong term.

Anytime you play a level 2 rush, you want to try to swarm and out rush the opponent. When you put an early fierte in your soul line up, it cuts off your own sp as well, meaning it prevents you from spamming pixies.

I also think anytime you run fierte in a lvl 2 rush, it should be compared to sergis. If you use a sergis you get help with fiels control, and also can keep spamming units. With fierte you get no help on field, and can't spam units.

Using fierte first can work sometimes, but I strongly think that pixies do a lot better with things like sergis instead.

For example if you use fierte you should lose vs any lawt rush, any wk or mermaids rush, any lvl 2 rush not using fierte, and umm, prolly a bunch of random lvl 3 rushes like hk lap or monsters.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby rsvlito » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 pm

I do agree that pixies do benefit from not running Fierte SS and many times Sergis SS is a better option. I also agree that level 2 rush files also benefit from not running Fierte SS. As of right now I prefer Fierte SS because it helps me win more easily vs Dilate/Rucca and Toromea files. Set 10 moxies encourage multisphere play and I really do love killing multisphere files with Fierte SS.

In my personal experience I haven't had much issue running first or second Fierte SS versus any of the files you mentioned. I lack the replays to prove this for pixies, but I do have plenty of replays for EN

EN vs WK - Excellent Falkow player with a Silver star and almost 2000 rp
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... e152941ebc

Here is a replay where I made tons of mistakes but I don't regret having Fierte and my first SS even though it caused me to have less SP than my opponent for most of the match. Its matches like this when I say its no biggie that I run EN with Fierte SS versus a level 2 rush.
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... faf33ca714

I also make it a point to never record curbstomps versus noobs, all my recorded matches are versus decent to veteran uber players.

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Yeah that's true Fierte is prolly more or less viable depending on the meta. Btw I think if a pixie file does use fierte, it's better to put it in slot 2 and put a sergis in slot 1. Since I don't actually play pixies, what do u think about that?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby rsvlito » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Actually I like that SS lineup a lot. I use it in my EN file and also in my Pixie file.

In the EN vs WK replay I posted I run Sergis SS first followed by Fierte SS.

For the next grinding event I'll try to get as many Pixie replays as I can.

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Previous

Return to Extension's Video Library