Originality at Its Finest

The forum for video captured battles

Originality at Its Finest

Postby blkStar » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:22 pm

If you have ANY ounce of originality then this is the duel foe u. It's the epitome of what insanity/ enlightenment look like when brought together. I know you'll enjoy, so enjoy :lol:

p:s the opponent was a great sport through the entire match

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 35dfabbade
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Re: Originality at Its Finest

Postby harvest4god » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Total props for that file man. Wish I had more than 1 rile and I would try some variations of that. You could count the total number of attacks from rival on one hand.
harvest4god

Postby idol » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:36 pm

harvest4god wrote:Total props for that file man. Wish I had more than 1 rile and I would try some variations of that. You could count the total number of attacks from rival on one hand.

Yep nice idea, but I just don't get why the other guy didn't kill ur rile and statute.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Khiruki » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 pm

idol wrote:
harvest4god wrote:Total props for that file man. Wish I had more than 1 rile and I would try some variations of that. You could count the total number of attacks from rival on one hand.

Yep nice idea, but I just don't get why the other guy didn't kill ur rile and statute.

I'm guessing that he didn't think ahead enough. Instead of bombing the Elite Fencer, getting rid of those statues would probably be best. And considering that looked to be a mostly un-modded lawtia prebuild, a single merciless death and soul skills was basically it.

And considering that beast statues have 0 AT, it's not like the Devil Knight could do anything to them.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby skillll7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Foveontsa o_o
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Khiruki » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:15 pm

skillll7 wrote:Foveontsa o_o

Foveontsa is cool.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Nice job, Lavato needs some heroes.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby blkStar » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 pm

thx 4 the comments but i assumed he thought i might have another statue(3). but i jus thought that Diondora wouldnt be too bad in the deck as well.
i also assume he didnt pack too many kill cards in the deck. a merciless death definately would have put a dent on me. but overall the deck is a concept and a good one in my opinion.
i wonder what my other ss cards were :)

*EDIT: any comments as to what to put in/ take out?
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby blkStar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Nice job, Lavato needs some heroes.

that actually made me smile :) i like the way you type sir
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby Godric » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 am

blkStar wrote:*EDIT: any comments as to what to put in/ take out?

if you've got Foveontsa that's a definite useful card right there. Rirelia in the back, mid row of Beast Statue-Foveontsa-Beast Statue will hold off pretty much any field (heck, even one Beast statue next to Foveonsta would be pretty devastating). That'd be 4 engage per statue every turn.
I can't see much use for Ex: Antilla, as you've already got Elite Fencer for agi hate, and as you probably noticed, it just gave his units a buff at the end there, not that it helped him much while his Zug was auto-engaged.
Ex: Benficient priestess was also a bit of an interesting choice, seeing as you had a lot of protection with your mass engage tactic, I'm not sure why you needed the DF buff she gave.
You've got a solid defensive tactic here, but your offence could probably have a bit more potential. Maybe take advantage of the extra Rng you're getting by putting in a few pinpointers. I know Scythe Soldier hasn't been used in ages, but he was in the original Falkow starter, and I can imagine he'd be pretty useful in the middle row of this file, maybe next to Foveontsa too for a 40 atk pinpointer at massive range.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library