Originality at Its Finest

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Originality at Its Finest

Postby hexagram » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm

nice

purple prebuild needs modding- atleast the souls- no answers - maybe add miracle fruit for francis.

Anyway well played

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby blkStar » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Godric wrote:if you've got Foveontsa that's a definite useful card right there. Rirelia in the back, mid row of Beast Statue-Foveontsa-Beast Statue will hold off pretty much any field (heck, even one Beast statue next to Foveonsta would be pretty devastating). That'd be 4 engage per statue every turn.
I can't see much use for Ex: Antilla, as you've already got Elite Fencer for agi hate, and as you probably noticed, it just gave his units a buff at the end there, not that it helped him much while his Zug was auto-engaged.
Ex: Benficient priestess was also a bit of an interesting choice, seeing as you had a lot of protection with your mass engage tactic, I'm not sure why you needed the DF buff she gave.
You've got a solid defensive tactic here, but your offence could probably have a bit more potential. Maybe take advantage of the extra Rng you're getting by putting in a few pinpointers. I know Scythe Soldier hasn't been used in ages, but he was in the original Falkow starter, and I can imagine he'd be pretty useful in the middle row of this file, maybe next to Foveontsa too for a 40 atk pinpointer at massive range.

well unfortunately i have no Foveontsas and it really would be a nice addition.
Antilla is there for early game in case they are playing alot of 4+ agi creatures to drop them to 2. Rirelia is suppose to rly bump agi3 units to 5 and have Cassowary King knock their range to one so they hit a Cudgel and get the counter ability. The EX Benficient Priestess is there for support for Cudgel because the beast statues are top priority killers so they normally don't last long. and by the time they'r egone the opponent will have amassed a nice offensive field so she give cudgel a little more survivability for his counter

but thanks alot for the recommends!!
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby skillll7 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Godric wrote:
blkStar wrote:*EDIT: any comments as to what to put in/ take out?

if you've got Foveontsa that's a definite useful card right there.

Pfft he could've gotten that from my comment :evil:
<3
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 pm

^ Lowly iczer talking.

But yeah cool deck.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR