Rain of Sun!

The forum for video captured battles

Rain of Sun!

Postby Callonia » Thu May 31, 2012 5:59 am

Its an experimental file mainly just to try out the Sun bow archer. She seems to be pretty good. Though only problem is that her ability basically costs 2 sp to use compared to powercreeping abilities that only cost 1 sp to use *coughrednoobslashcough* But another than that she's pretty good.

Cuz she's rng 3 making you having to decide whether to put her in row 2 or 3 depending on your opponent if you're facing who's likely to bust through your front row by sneezing then you might wanna put her at row 3 for a chance of hitting back, otherwise, row 2's the best place for her is what it seems like.

Her average damage seems to be like 35-55 damage depend if your sphere's at 3 plus random field buffs. 35 is without supporting buffs meaning it will just harpoon most of the units out there's hp into half. Which is the majority of the lvl 4s gowen lvl 4s a good gowen lvl 4 is a dead gowen lvl 4.

And about Shathia I think she's just doomed to mediocrity U either attack for whatever wounding damage or focus to pull off a start skill in next turn for 40 damage. You have to plan ahead and hope whatever ss/grim don't harm u too badly and have to anticipate whether you can tolerate her dying or not at agi 1 eitherway, she's likely to die anyways so its better to go for blinding strike's duel. To make a unit dead in next turn so it can't act in the next turn putting less pressure on your field. Which seems to be her job, other than being lulzy via snaf buffs. I got her up to 160 atk so yeah..

And about defensive manuvers, how come I don't see people using it very much. It looks good.

Here the duel url.
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 74d97a7e0f
Callonia

Re: Rain of Sun!

Postby Callonia » Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Why did this get moved to Ext from annarose.
Callonia

Postby shadowsketch » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:01 am

I was thinking of going a different route with:

Legendary Kirin https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=957
Sun Worshiper https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=840

With Sun Bow reducing your sphere levels all day, Worshiper can continually hit Kirin giving you a 10 HP recovery per turn and +3 sphere levels.

Seems strong, but I can't comment on her since I don't have any.
shadowsketch

Postby Callonia » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:05 am

shadowsketch wrote:I was thinking of going a different route with:

Legendary Kirin https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=957
Sun Worshiper https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=840

With Sun Bow reducing your sphere levels all day, Worshiper can continually hit Kirin giving you a 10 HP recovery per turn and +3 sphere levels.

Seems strong, but I can't comment on her since I don't have any.

Conditional! Lawtia lvl must be at 3 or below for kirin to counter all day long.There's a limit to how long i can spam kirin's counter. So technically I can spam it for like 4 times the its done. Oh wait nvm. Nvm, i forgot sun bow archer drains all sphere levels. xD well thats extra 15 damage added then if other spheres is at 1.

Meaning 50-70 average damage if kirin counters. I think I'll consider it at least. But I think i recycled all my aztec priests already long time ago xD
Callonia

Postby NitroDino » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:11 am

You can use SS like Riza or Aegis to reduce lawtia level.
[conditional use/Lawtia lvl 3 or higher] Do [damage: 50] to two random disengaged enemy units. Decrease Lawtia level by 3.
But it is hard to time.
NitroDino

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:53 am

Meh, I still don't think Refess units without start skills are really worth using in most cases.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Meh, I still don't think Refess units without start skills are really worth using in most cases.

Well Kurina don't have a start skill and she's uber.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 pm

She's a Gowen card, not Refess.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby quickdragon » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 am

Callonia wrote:And about defensive manuvers, how come I don't see people using it very much. It looks good.

key to the holy realm = better. 2 lvls higher, but key = for ALL friendly units + captain units get +10def that stays, combine it with Priests of the Royal Guard (needs a royal on your field) time it right and you'll have 1 turn of crazy @ss def + atk. I love that combo, i use verlaat & eskatia (multi sphere card) for that combo.
quickdragon

Return to Extension's Video Library