Reporting bugs

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Reporting bugs

Postby Urkredel » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:37 am

Exeth wrote:I got a few bugs to report:
1. Sometimes when I Logout from the game (not the account), I got logged back in the game as different iczer with no experience, no lvl, but strangely about 4000 gran on it.

the 0 level iczer is a bug i see A LOT .. almost every time i hit the free lotto button from the duel, or when i refresh a page or open another tab, and i saw in the forum other people speaking about it... it's quite annoying, is it being addressed?
Urkredel

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Urkredel wrote:
Exeth wrote:I got a few bugs to report:
1. Sometimes when I Logout from the game (not the account), I got logged back in the game as different iczer with no experience, no lvl, but strangely about 4000 gran on it.

the 0 level iczer is a bug i see A LOT .. almost every time i hit the free lotto button from the duel, or when i refresh a page or open another tab, and i saw in the forum other people speaking about it... it's quite annoying, is it being addressed?

I'll bump the priority up on that bug for you :). Still has a few things ahead of it, but it should be soon.
MysteryMan

Postby Urkredel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:28 am

yay ^_^
Urkredel

Postby AdianCore » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 pm

I don't know if anyone posted this or not, but I'm always got disconnected after each of my fight. I can log back in again easily, but it's really disturbing when I have to log in again to play another game.
AdianCore

Postby angelspawns » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:22 pm

1.) Register page https://alteil.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register redirects me to this:
http://www.trafficcleaner.com/blocked.html

Nothing loads.... only a blank page. Turned Windows Firewall down, still the same...
"You cannot edit an avatar during a duel"
Even though i'm not in a duel at all... This happened ever since the snowman free avatars came aviable.
Last edited by angelspawns on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Did not receive a starter switcher card on either Demongod or AznApple (AA doesn't need it, DG does)
AqvasFire2

Postby PrinzRipper » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

theres a bug i posted at

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13791
PrinzRipper

Postby Urkredel » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:36 am

please mistery man solve the underdog bug ..this time for my UD quest i netted something like 20 legit wins (aka past turn 10) and still stuck at 5 .... :(

there's a long post in fellana forum, logress appeared and said something has been fixed, but in fact it still doesn't work..
I applied a ticket twice , but still after a week i can't accomplish it ...

underdog quest is one of the best opportunities we have to gain pinpoint opportunity, and it's difficult to do on his own... please fix the problems!!
Urkredel

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:24 pm

20 legit wins and you sent only two tickets? They would have gotten 20 tickets from me. :roll:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Temaris » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm

angelspawns wrote:3.) Avatar manager won't let me save changes to my Avatar.
"You cannot edit an avatar during a duel"
Even though i'm not in a duel at all... This happened ever since the snowman free avatars came aviable.

Ditto. I reported this over a month ago in conjunction with the ghost duels lingering in the arenas since I thought they were related cuz the problem for my alt account "Shizuna" started right after I got disconnected from a duel that doesn't disappear from the duel list. Still no fix. Doesn't even show up on the bug list. Exactly how long is it supposed to take before a bug report shows up on there?

Speaking of getting disconnected during a duel, I just had it happen again to my Shizuna account, right at the end of the duel where I was about to win, but I got credit for a loss instead.

I thought at first it just didn't count it as a win or a loss, so I did another duel which also went over 10 turns and won, but never got the daily duelist bonus for either duel. So now not only can I not change my avatar, but the daily duelist is broken for me too.
Last edited by Temaris on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Temaris

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library