set 13-lets get anti meta

The forum for video captured battles

Re: set 13-lets get anti meta

Postby Jazzock » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 am

Does it beat SP-pooping (mid-refess)? :lol:
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Re: set 13-lets get anti meta

Postby urizen'sforum » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Jazzock wrote:Does it beat SP-pooping (mid-refess)? :lol:

As the remaining resident gow rush advocate I thought I'd put in my two cents for set 13, nubs be more silly than ever omg. I'm now tailoring my decks to beat mid reffess orcs and mid undeads(Nerf bat plz dev team), I honestly hate this deck to some extent, feels like it should be weaker to falkow than I would like it to be(the contemporary turn 2 tidal turn 3 faytis spam super all anti rush ss falkow decks that are popular atm, seriously falkow decks arn't even fainting making concession to mid and big decks atm jsut omg crush rush decks-ffs more rps is exactly what this game needs right now....I am blaming the player base for over exaggerated dichotomized decks more than design here though, I like set 13 alot gj). Run the dion>rassam ss lineup to beat mid reffess and undeads works like a charm. Just thought I would put this here to illuminate that, for gow rush set 13 my prescription is dilate>galfc dion> larrut/equivelant and rassam> dmg ss and as per usual removal sucks outside of fierete(I dislike this playstyle tbh).

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/auditorium/index.php?id=2527282&code=72b7661ebbb369171a120a4f7cf3d6b7
urizen'sforum

Return to Extension's Video Library