TW alteil vid

The forum for video captured battles

TW alteil vid

Postby Gota » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm

There was an event where GMs would battle in TW alteil, and they would record it. Anyone that played against a GM in the event gets a free potion and people that beat the GM got choice of a card, any rarity except EX.
The GM had also posted some cards of the 4 decks that they were going to use, so that the players had an idea of what to expect. (Thus a little disadvantage for the GM)

Anyways, this is mainly for the videos.
The GM lost in both these videos, made some bad decisions.
Their card effects are pretty much the same, except for the pegasus, in our pegasus, the +20AT falkow is an open skill, theirs is an action skill. Other than that, the rest of the cards in these videos should be the same as ours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk_mBPiq9Ew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRgD7UffwzY
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Re: TW alteil vid

Postby Zanador » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Great shows. Destroying EM so much with a combination of gowen and falkow starter.. is that even allowed?
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

Postby Gota » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:51 pm

What do you mean by allow? As in if it was allowed to be linked here? They linked it in the TW forum, so I doubt that is a problem.

The EM first soul should have been something else, +2sp is a bad choice of SS for it.
Also duno why she set arius and femiel so early =/
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Zanador » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 pm

You completly misunderstood, sorry. "are you even allowed to beat EM with this" is a bit more proper rephrasing of what i meant. And it just wanted to be a half fun comment at the games.
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

Postby Romdeau » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:14 pm

I agree with Geta on the choice of Witch SS and early Femiel...the early femiel I kinda understand I guess because he wanted to get rid of the undine/sylph fodder. SIN totally boned the GM both games. I have to give it to their opponents, they played well. Maybe this should show that monocolor is not the only way to go?
Romdeau

Postby Gota » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:33 pm

I still don't agree with Femiel, getting rid of those spirits were not a priority at all, using Femiel there was pure suicide.
That turn, it was pretty clear that the opponent was going to go for a tank, yet she set Femiel, which will require 1 SP for skill, and 1 SP for revive (Since she will be on field alone) and with that great spirit lv1 spammage, pretty clear souls were going to be a bad news, It was a very very bad move.

I think that GM just loves using field wipe skills, and got hasty on them too =\ (Arius, Femiel)
Gota

Postby Romdeau » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Yeah I know all that. I'm just explaining from the GMS point of view. I'm not arguing for that kinda playing at all.
Romdeau

Postby Gota » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Shes clearly was action skill trigger happy :>

I was like "oh no...." when she clicked on that Femiel >.<
Gota

Postby Harterial » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Pegasus seems way to overpowered with that skill give +20AT to all Falkow units... and it's not even temporary... nor does it cost SP...

I was surprised at how effective the great spirit spam + return and rush file worked. Nice. And low rarity too, except for that Ernst SS, but this definitely gives me some deck ideas...
Harterial

Postby Gota » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Great spirit spam + multi-sin was a set2 deck back in the day :P But it definitely still works well. (Except against field wiping decks and balls of flames, which is why there is a decrease of it now.)

The pegasus skill is good, but imo not overpowered, its borderline.
Gota

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library