Coming down to the last card on both sides xD

The forum for video captured battles

Coming down to the last card on both sides xD

Postby azurewrath » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Well, I have to say, if it was bog at the end, I would not have won. This literally came down to the last card on both sides, but it was really a play mistake on my opponent's end with the return. I really should have lost the battle xD.

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... e21f0363a8
azurewrath

Re: Coming down to the last card on both sides xD

Postby imortal12233 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm

actually, I think didn't notice the return mistake (didn't look too closely), but a major mistake I saw was not putting sp into falkow on turn 17, which would have allowed him to field wipe you.
especially since he didn't need the excess sp, it would have definitely been the right play. and he would have probably won from there.
Edit: saw the return mistake, that's another mistake that the opponent would have likely won if they didn't make.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby azurewrath » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I thought EX Lap was suppose to be good vs DEFS too : x. I really don't think I would have won if my opponent didn't make those mistakes. That, and I don't really know what I could have done differently. The whole game was in his hands, and I was just trying to hang on. Well, my whole deck is there, anyone have any advice? Any clear mistakes I did? The turn I oversoul'd was to use my Like the hand of God....which was conveniently tomed T.T
azurewrath

Postby garcia1000 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

I think you focused on the wrong guy. Frog is the key to that file, try to kill Frog instead of Serpent.

It seemed like the folrart charge knight was a bad use of SP, but that is just my opinion
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Return to Extension's Video Library