Those who doubt Femiel....

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Those who doubt Femiel....

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Lawtia has highest number of 20 HP and below units.

Second comes falkow and gowen which are even in numbers or almost even ... Then refess has only few that are susceptible to lame balls. So i say you either complain about refess having too few low HP units or about lawtia having too many.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Khalida » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Xovian wrote:
Khalida wrote:Even without femiel you would have won. So why is she a major condition of victory? Mission failed.

Wrong.
With out both her agi buff and her ability to hit an entire field i would have lost one turn sooner.
Think before you post something stupid.

And pera quit trolling already.

You could have played so many other units instead of femiel that would have had the same effect. The key unit was the regus elite fencer which reduced the opponents sorcerer monks agi. Sadly you don't realize that and call other persons stupid. For that and the use of your last ss you get a big :lol:
Khalida

Postby Xovian » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Khalida wrote:You could have played so many other units instead of femiel that would have had the same effect. The key unit was the regus elite fencer which reduced the opponents sorcerer monks agi. Sadly you don't realize that and call other persons stupid. For that and the use of your last ss you get a big :lol:

And sadly you don't realize the theme of the file.
Sadly controlling the last SS was unavoidable since i could not revive Renally.
If you actually paid attention you'd have known this, considering both units were at max HP.
While E Fencer was a factor, she alone would not have won the match.

No, I said you're making a stupid comment because your trolling a thread, and basing your comments on absolutely nothing other then your desire to create descent and to argue.
So if you're done trolling the thread, move along.

It simply amazaem me that this forum has gone so down hill.

Rom or Dwild lock this thread!
I'm really sick of people who can't just enjoy the show, they weren't there, they have no idea what was said, talked about or anything else, this is ridiculous.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 pm

This was just a hyper-brag thread anyway. I agree femiel is a nice unit and can be useful, but it's not needed so much or she would see more play.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Xovian » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:This was just a hyper-brag thread anyway. I agree femiel is a nice unit and can be useful, but it's not needed so much or she would see more play.

It is impossible for you to make a comment with out taking a jab at other players isn't Perc.
Couldn't make a post with just the final comment, something decent and about the card in question.

And exactly what would I be bragging about?
I set forth to show another player that she is indeed useful, and not "completely worthless".
Despite all the inept opinions in this thread, those of us who said she was not worthless proved our point.
Case closed.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Previous

Return to Extension's Video Library