gowen rush Vs. mirelia

The forum for video captured battles

gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby imortal12233 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:08 pm

gowen starter with pretty much only one extra card that is not an automatic lvl up card, against mirelia.

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 3aebb0e9f6
was on my alt, so video might not be viewable soon, watch it while you can :D
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby Romdeau » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Well done.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7394
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Nicely done. Keep it up.

But is it me or are people missunderstanding something about beating mirelia? Maybe it is easier than it looks? Wish i had premium, would post mirelia vs falkow lawtia. :lol:
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2
 
Posts: 7031
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:38 pm
Location: planet of the self-proclaimed evolving apes

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby Khalida » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Nerf Primrose !!!!!!!!!!
Khalida
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Nice! Show em how its done ;a30

Prim was so necessary
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9321
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby imortal12233 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:40 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Nice! Show em how its done ;a30

Prim was so necessary

I agree, prim was crucial both due to lvl increase and due to not being time stopped (so it could kill anatilla, although only after anatilla used the action skill)
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby Artist » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 pm

lol he had a pretty weak deck too IMO. Look at that SS line up, he was totally unprepared against anything small, and that's totally his fault. His maximum kill output was 2 units per turn with alna, and you had almost constantly 3+ units on the field, and they were just up for the killing. Prim was just icing on the cake, made early units uncycloneable, and also did double damage on the units. That was really well played, props to you, and shame for the other person who tried so hard to be cool with mirelia lol.
User avatar
Artist
 
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby Xovian » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Nicely done Imortal, well played.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Image
User avatar
Xovian
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 pm

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby Khalida » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Artist wrote:lol he had a pretty weak deck too IMO. Look at that SS line up, he was totally unprepared against anything small, and that's totally his fault. His maximum kill output was 2 units per turn with alna, and you had almost constantly 3+ units on the field, and they were just up for the killing. Prim was just icing on the cake, made early units uncycloneable, and also did double damage on the units. That was really well played, props to you, and shame for the other person who tried so hard to be cool with mirelia lol.


I had a 24 win-streak with that ss lineup. Anything small is usually returned/cycloned. The only exception are decks with primrose. The ss are for more annoying undead files which manage to buff their units with broken priest and make them unreturnable. And just for your info: Mirelia-decks usually only have one or two units which do damage because of the sp-management. For every deck there is a counter. Primrose is definately one of the best for Mirelia-files. If you don't know what you are talking about, you should better say nothing.
Khalida
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby Artist » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Khalida wrote:
Artist wrote:lol he had a pretty weak deck too IMO. Look at that SS line up, he was totally unprepared against anything small, and that's totally his fault. His maximum kill output was 2 units per turn with alna, and you had almost constantly 3+ units on the field, and they were just up for the killing. Prim was just icing on the cake, made early units uncycloneable, and also did double damage on the units. That was really well played, props to you, and shame for the other person who tried so hard to be cool with mirelia lol.


I had a 24 win-streak with that ss lineup. Anything small is usually returned/cycloned. The only exception are decks with primrose. The ss are for more annoying undead files which manage to buff their units with broken priest and make them unreturnable. And just for your info: Mirelia-decks usually only have one or two units which do damage because of the sp-management. For every deck there is a counter. Primrose is definately one of the best for Mirelia-files. If you don't know what you are talking about, you should better say nothing.



1. If you had more damage dealing numbers of units, you would've won
2. If you had a chance to cyclone his units, you would've won.

You had neither, so you lost. I know perfectly well how decks work, believe me. If the player uses level 2s, you cyclone. If the player uses level 3s, you return. Everything else would've been taken care of by your SS. And also, if you want to get technical, primrose is actually a cyclone/return counter, not a mirelia counter. My words were not aimed towards you, especially since you were anonymous until now. They were aimed towards all mirelia deck users because IMO it's a very boring thing to see around. Sorry if I made you upset with my comment. No need to take hostility and make personal attacks, that's degrading to yourself and the general Alteil atmosphere as a whole.
User avatar
Artist
 
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests