gowen rush Vs. mirelia

The forum for video captured battles

Re: gowen rush Vs. mirelia

Postby Romdeau » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Let's all keep it cool as a cucumber around these parts.
Romdeau

Postby Xovian » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Romdeau wrote:Let's all keep it cool as a cucumber around these parts.

GAAAAAHHHHHH, no no no no don't use that word!!!!!

Too late you just had to stick that song in my head didnt you Rom?

I'm a Cucumber
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Khalida » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Artist wrote:1. If you had more damage dealing numbers of units, you would've won
2. If you had a chance to cyclone his units, you would've won.

You had neither, so you lost. I know perfectly well how decks work, believe me. If the player uses level 2s, you cyclone. If the player uses level 3s, you return. Everything else would've been taken care of by your SS. And also, if you want to get technical, primrose is actually a cyclone/return counter, not a mirelia counter. My words were not aimed towards you, especially since you were anonymous until now. They were aimed towards all mirelia deck users because IMO it's a very boring thing to see around. Sorry if I made you upset with my comment. No need to take hostility and make personal attacks, that's degrading to yourself and the general Alteil atmosphere as a whole.

You show again that you don't know how this deck works. I've only seen two kind of Mirelia-decks. Mostly pure falkow decks that try to keep field control with returns etc.(like mine) and big red with mirelia as additional damagedealer/damagegrimreturner. So for the first kind of deck, Primrose is a hard counter because you can't get field control. I have to decide between two weeknesses; undead or primrose. I chose primrose because very few people use her in contrary to undead-files. You lol at other persons ss-lineup without having a clue how the file works. You are obviously the one who degrades himself...
Khalida

Postby Romdeau » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Let's keep the asserted "self degradations" to ourselves before I have to insert mod hammer into this thread please. You guys can debate about Khalida's file in this thread if you insist since it is directly related, but just keep the unnecessary side comments to the PMs.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:38 pm

random comment: I've seen Mirelia combo'd really well with Volderome and Dub Rio (and how come there is a pirate king with no pirate subordinates?)
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Artist » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:09 am

Khalida wrote:You show again that you don't know how this deck works. I've only seen two kind of Mirelia-decks. Mostly pure falkow decks that try to keep field control with returns etc.(like mine) and big red with mirelia as additional damagedealer/damagegrimreturner. So for the first kind of deck

Right, which is pretty much exactly what I said, you see, what you missed was that ...

Romdeau wrote:Let's keep the asserted "self degradations" to ourselves before I have to insert mod hammer into this thread please.

lol good point. Let's do everyone a favor and just maintain our grades for now. Plus, we can't afford to lose any rep! We're too cool for that amirite?
Artist

Previous

Return to Extension's Video Library