true retear vs. death dragon

The forum for video captured battles

Re: true retear vs. death dragon

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Lol Zangadylan should stop damaging allied units, they fall to small fry anyway.

And aano should be back to 20 HP ... wtf is up with the super assassins in refess? >_>

Sorry but Peralisc you're just running your mouth off.

Aano is no assassin, she's more of a falkowesque card in Refess sphere for she returns enemy card and herself.

https://login.alteil.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=587

May I suggest you doing some kind of reading up on cards next time.

I know you "quit" but, doesn't give you excuse to spout that Aano is an assassin just cuz the animation is the same.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Your comment is:
"No, she ain't OP because of that, she is OP because of that other aspect of hers."
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Still doesn't change the fact that she isn't a assassin!

Assassin usually sends cards into cemetery while... Aano doesn't?
Callonia

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Aano sends it to outside of the game ... go figure which is worse.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

How did I overlook that. I think I will start using Aanos now then >.> Well if she had 20 hp i won't run her, insta dragonbreath bait.

Well if it makes u feel better I wanted Aano to stay similar to the jp version, I'm still against the change cuz i wanted her grand cross action ability.

Its just that there was silly amount of crying about sks in general which pales in comparsion of Elite fencer hate on forums.

So poor Aano ended up in a crosshair cuz of that.

And got reduced to being very very very situational card instead of other card I could've used.
Callonia

Postby saintsolja » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:45 pm

it seems the rumors are true pera must me lawtia biased. the main difference that some don't realize that aano costs 5 sp while haste assassin doesn't even cost half. u wanna complain about aano bein op why don't u factor in the cost in using it. if u hate aano so much then deny ur opponent the sp to even play it. aano is no elite fencer u don't see anyone play it as often as most falklow plays him/her (elite is a her right?). so refess has one maybe 2 asassains so what lawtia has a fricken army of assassins so get a grip. if aano was a superbad card that could take down most files i would understand ur rant but about a card that has rarely seen any action except for taking out cards like bringer and athira shin that's a little unnessesarry. well this is just my opinion unlike some people i'm not biased about one sphere. yea i don't like playing against wiz kingdom but i think some of the falkow cards are awesome even though i'm refess player. and 25 hp is decent stat for it since it's fast and it's a shrine knight i add aano to help deal with some high agi units but it doesn't mean it's always successful u wanna deal with it then pack the right card or 2 to take it out i add it to deal. there are times when i can't even use it b/c of mass return. if u can't find out how to counter it then ur just lazy imo.
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby Qitsas » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:28 am

Haste assassin action skill costs 2sp so it's 4sp total to remove at most lvl 4 unit in the front row. Also the haste assassin has only 10hp (hello salamander), 10at and 1rng so it's useless as unit if you end up not using the skill. Compare those stats to Aanos 25hp, 20at and 2rng with subtype shrine knight where it gets buffs from other sk's.
Qitsas

Postby garcia1000 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:38 am

Ok so would Aano or Haste Assassin be better at dealing with that Zugateroza with 65 DF from Lebeau SS?

Serious answers only please!!
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Qitsas » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:07 am

garcia1000 wrote:Ok so would Aano or Haste Assassin be better at dealing with that Zugateroza with 65 DF from Lebeau SS?

Serious answers only please!!

Well Haste assassin would be better, but Zugaterosas lvl could be raised to dodge it and you could use sylph for Aano so...
Qitsas

Postby methebest » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:35 am

or we could just merc death him
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library