true retear vs. death dragon

The forum for video captured battles

Re: true retear vs. death dragon

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:29 am

saintsolja wrote:it seems the rumors are true pera must me lawtia biased. the main difference that some don't realize that aano costs 5 sp while haste assassin doesn't even cost half.

This is exactly another one of the flawed arguments nooblets bring up when they called me biased.

Haste assa as qitsas said, costs 4 SP. So while calling me biased:
- haste costs 1 SP less because of her level
- the one guy complained about dragon breat on aano, when haste assa gets kill even by a salamander
- aano sends to outside of the game, as oposed to sending to the graveyard
- aano sends herself to the file so you can reuse her, as oposed to sending herself to the graveyard

Seriously tone it down with your idiocy and don't call me biased, when you are the biased one. -.-
It just gets old and dull after some time.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby saintsolja » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:48 am

how am i biased u stuck up prick! look all i'm saying is aano is a decent unit as is. if u hate it then throw in a counter for it like anyone else does. it's not that hard to do. u wanna call me a nooblet or whatever u wanna call me fine i don't care i've been hated for most of my life hell even my former step dad tried to murder me so whatever condecsending crap u wanna say just forget it ur wasting ur breath. so tell me is it wrong for refess to have a little variety? to be honest i didn't think u would be so stubborn pera i expected more from u than this petty arguement about a card that is hardly ever used that is mostly to counter buffs and take out high agi units so grow up a little bit and grow a pair.
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby saintsolja » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 am

about my comments i said about a very small fraction of my personal life i appologize it's not related to this topic and no one's buissness but my own. no one can understand what i've been through and i'm sorry for bringing it up
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby tropireno » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 am

Peralisc2 wrote:Haste assa as qitsas said, costs 4 SP. So while calling me biased:
- haste costs 1 SP less because of her level
- the one guy complained about dragon breat on aano, when haste assa gets kill even by a salamander
- aano sends to outside of the game, as oposed to sending to the graveyard
- aano sends herself to the file so you can reuse her, as oposed to sending herself to the graveyard

Please name me one Gowen card that you would use Haste Assassin on. The only things I can think of are Cassandra and Beast King/ Rivera, both of which are rarely seen. This is a case of what you call a "Bad Matchup." Simply put, don't use Haste against Gowen cuz there aren't any units worth assassinating and it is too vulnerable to Salamander.
Against Refess and Lawtia, however, Haste would be really useful, letting you take out Guardian, Zug, and the like. This would be a good matchup.

Like I said, Aano is restricted to units based on Agi. That alone shouldn't even put her in the "Assassin" category. The fact that she removes the unit instead of sending it to the grave shouldn't matter 90% of the time, and it certainly shouldn't make her "overpowered" compared to other assassins.
tropireno

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 am

I'd use haste on axeman IF it would survive long enough and IF it wouldn't cost so much SP ...

It's impossible to even use it.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 am

I play lawt and personally, I splash slamander. Refess players may splash salamander to get their counters off, to kill your own kesaran, or to shoot sacrificial stuff like shades, sylphs, owl sages, etc...

Falk can just plain outspeed it, fencer it, undine it, sylph someone else or tidal wave it.

Not to mention that of course everyone and their mothers are splashing miracle fruit anyway nowdays.

"Aano is not an assassin cause she relies on agi". Cool, Haste Assassin is not an assassin then cause she relies on level.
LoneKnight

Postby saintsolja » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:05 pm

u got a point but some people will hate on it just b/c it exists i know this one guy who still hates guardian since set 3 claiming guardian is cheap. and now adays he thinks if he keeps using it it will finally be nerfed. (personally guardian doesn't need to be nerfed these days there are tons of counters for it). i say to the haters grow up and find some counters for it instead of bein lazy and cry nerf. i hate having to face wiz kingdom files but i'm not gonna cry nerf on it just b/c i can't beat it yet.
saintsolja

Postby Callonia » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Well.. Haste assassin is lvl 2 while Aano is lvl 3.

And its a 1* plus, its pointless most of time to use her against gowen anyways, there sphere so fast and alot of collateral damage = salamander etc etc xD

Well, summon her or use a grudge grimiore for whenever u wanna lose one lp against gowen and watch em eat ur ss hate next turn.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:45 am

Callonia wrote:And its a 1* plus

Have to call BS on this.

, its pointless most of time to use her against gowen anyways, there sphere so fast and alot of collateral damage = salamander etc etc xD

Read posts above. Already was explained by some iczers.
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Previous

Return to Extension's Video Library