Primclone is still alive!

The forum for video captured battles

Primclone is still alive!

Postby Demongod » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 am

A close game against it.

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 52f288ab9f

Perhaps EXPrim needs a re-buffing. I don't think a level 3 file has any business beating primclone, but that's just me.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Re: Primclone is still alive!

Postby ErnnLaties » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 am

nah, your rival just played really poorly... don't think he once played a sp gen grim
ErnnLaties

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:53 am

yeah, he rushed this a bit too much. And what's up with that seaserpent? lol. His SS wasn't really that good either. No Anttila either.
LoneKnight

Postby garcia1000 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 am

On a scale of 1-10 I would rate his play Z-
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Pancakes » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 pm

What are you guys talking about? His rival iczer's strat is extremely powerful and he pulled it off very well. He managed to string together some of the most powerful tactics in the game into one file WITHOUT wasting time on grim SP generation. That is a good thing not a bad thing. If you note, the only things that saved the poster is that his strat pegasus kingdom is over powered - returns, buffed up leet fencer and wiz dude... Not that Bringer plus snakes plus primclone is much more subtle of a strat. But still the rival iczer outplayed the poster of the replay. Strategically on the field as well as in file construction itself.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Demongod » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

-_-...

-_o...

o_o...

o_O...

O_O...

Really? Really? PRIMCLONE gets more respect than Pegasus Kingdom?

*Sigh*

Edit: I used one return the whole game, compared to his two, in fact, my fencer got returned twice over! Mage Knight didn't exactly do much either, you know. I had to let him go in order to trigger my shelby and never saw him in the game again.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm

See? It's not primrose that is the broke. It's the returns. They mess this game up. :(
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby InigoMontoya » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Demongod wrote:Really? Really? PRIMCLONE gets more respect than Pegasus Kingdom?

Nope, Pegasus Kingdom gets more respect because it achieved a higher max RP than Primclone ever did (even prenerf 1 or prenerf 2).
InigoMontoya

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

InigoMontoya wrote:
Demongod wrote:Really? Really? PRIMCLONE gets more respect than Pegasus Kingdom?

Nope, Pegasus Kingdom gets more respect because it achieved a higher max RP than Primclone ever did (even prenerf 1 or prenerf 2).

Granted, the primary culprit has also taken refess starter to over 1800...
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby InigoMontoya » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 pm

I hear you - for sure you need both a skilled Iczer and a good deck. However, both exemplar and I tried to take Primclone as high as we could and neither of us broke 2200. I'd bet money exemplar is good enough to take a Refess starter over 1800. (Correct me if I'm wrong, exemplar - I don't think you were using Primclone at the end of last set, right?)
InigoMontoya

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library