Crest vs Big Red

The forum for video captured battles

Crest vs Big Red

Postby Pancakes » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Okay, believe it or not this is my Crest file. But I saw, what the opponent was going for and I was like, "ok, time for plan B"

At the time I thought he played really bad, and I thought it was the worst big red I'd ever seen, but when I look at the replay now, I guess it was just bad luck for him on a couple of crucial turns + the fact that I count my SP pretty carefully.

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 727c78b204
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Re: Crest vs Big Red

Postby crystalwind » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

It doesn't seem like any of crest file for me, though. Just well timed(or lucky punch?) sp SS and deathmaker ruled this game.
crystalwind

Postby Gota » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

If he gambled that you have only 1 death dragon, which most people probably only include one, he coulda fire arrow that dragon instead of time stop. Might have won him the game if you only ran one death dragon.

Good big reds will run waterspout to take care of these cases though.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Pancakes » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm

yeah, it was the most effortless win i've ever had vs big red, there wasn't a single moment of tension for me which is why I was wondering what was up with that
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Return to Extension's Video Library