A Moral Victory

The forum for video captured battles

A Moral Victory

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 am

I don't want to spoil the surprise. Just watch till at least turn 12 or 13 or 14. You will not believe what happens.

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... e2520a7df4

For the next week or so I will be on the hunt for epic kills with you know who. If I catch any bigger fish I will update this. If anyone else would want to join the hunt please do. It would be epic if we could have a competition for who can use "him" the best.

;zagar ;zagar ;zagar ;zagar
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: A Moral Victory

Postby garcia1000 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:24 am

Did I miss it? It seems like he never got his ability off.
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:26 am

He got it off once.

For the record, not packing returns OR hand of god? Epic fail on the EMs part.
LoneKnight

Postby Pancakes » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:30 am

I'm not sure if you noticed this or not but you're opponent chose not to use any cheesy tactics vs you whatsoever. He didn't use a single return of any sort, nor like the hand of god, nor any grim whatsoever while you spammed grims constantly. He also seemed to only have one Verlaat in his file, maybe two, but by putting him in the back I think he definately didn't have 3. You're cutter of the chord didn't do anything at all. I'm not sure what the point of choosing him was. To show that if you play against a falkow sphere with no returns in it, that you can get a random kill when you were already at an advantage and on your way to a win anyway?

Show him doing something useful, or making a difference.

I liked the rival iczer's style of play. You're was cool too, but playing a cutter of the chord when you are already on the way to winning only because he didn't return a single unit of yours when it would have been easy for him to do so, is almost like you justifying to the world why falkow and everyone else should always bring returns so they don't get slapped in the face with the big smelly fish known as cutter of the chord. He could have owned you so easy with 2 returns.

But anyway well played. Just, it was more of a measured victory I don't see how it's a moral one.

@LoneKnight - not epic fail - he was trying not to be a cheesy noob. I respect him for trying to battle without returns.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby azurewrath » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:31 am

Indeed, could have saved himself the embarrassment.
azurewrath

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:49 am

- Yeah I killed the 30/30 orfen and almost got it off more times too.

- Not really sure it was a guaranteed win on my side. What really helped were the soul binds, which I should remind you were only there for COC. No cutter, no soul binds, no rasam, I think I'd lose.

- The point was to use COC, just for the sake of having him used!! I thought it would be a fun challenge to try to set something up where cutter comes in to save the day. I wasn't trying to embarrass anyone or anything along those lines, so don't make too many assumptions like that.

EDIT: Actually, even if he did have return, I probably woulda gotten rid of it in the open with the dagons.
Last edited by GonFreeces31 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 am

Rofl, yeah, he was such a pro to not use returns :lol:
LoneKnight

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 am

I don't think you guys understand the significance of this:

He murdered an orphan!!!! :lol:

@ 'Cakes - I understand when you say that he should have done something useful, but he can only be as useful as his ability is. In that respect, he nailed it. Also, I would hardly consider 2 units against 5 EM "already winning".

Did cutter help? - yeah. Would Afel have been 5 times better? - well sure.

Do I support Gon's hunt - F yeah! Go for the gold!
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby garcia1000 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

That guy lost.

But he played with honor!!! u guys no honor*, lol!

*No honor: anything which the author doesn't like
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Return to Extension's Video Library