Cytrik's Replay Pack (UPDATED 7/19)

The forum for video captured battles

Cytrik's Replay Pack (UPDATED 7/19)

Postby Cytrik » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 am

Here is where I'll keep the battles I have. I only keep really good matches, and, sadly, I can only keep five. I'll try to update it if I overwrite any.

Gowen Slayers (Mid Gowen Rush) v Big Lawtia/Mid Falkow
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... f32c5c4734
An interesting battle against someone who just uses powerful guys to smash people. Watch my little critters stand up. :3

Emperor's Fuel (demi-Big Red) v Serpent of the Bog (Better than my own SotB meta file.)
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 4aaa9b1537
After this match, I was shaking. The file here was pretty damn good, and it gave me some idea for my own. The opponent had a silver star and had a high level. I told the user at the beginning that I was going to take notes. And I damn sure did after this match! Please enjoy!

Engaging the Meta (Serpent of the Bog) v Ex Lap/Serp hybrid
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 214dc03595
WOW did I lose this one bad. It was just terrible. I kept it to remind myself of my mistakes. lol

Engaging the Meta (Serpent of the Bog) v Faeries' Destruction
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 4ca7da6bca
Devasting file. I LITERALLY played the dumb luck move at the end.

Emporer's Fuel (demi-Big Red) v File-Destroying, Field-Destroying Gowen/Lawtia
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 80167c75b2
I want everyone to see this one. By turn 7, I lost a MoF, Allind, and all my Fire Arrows. wtf, randomizor? Seriously. By turn 13, I had 10 CARDS LEFT. Wanna know know the icing of the cake? Watch till the end to see his last card. Please. Do it.
Last edited by Cytrik on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paper is sorta OP... Scissors are getting sharper. ~Rock
"Based off of Alteil Errata 5/27/11."
User avatar
Cytrik
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby Pancakes » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Hey! You beat me good job. That was my first time trying that file. I hadn't even gone to single player arena yet. But thanks for the game. I tweaked it since then.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
User avatar
Pancakes
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:03 am

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby Cytrik » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Pancakes wrote:Hey! You beat me good job. That was my first time trying that file. I hadn't even gone to single player arena yet. But thanks for the game. I tweaked it since then.

Thank ya. I figured it was a new file by the way things were set up. ... I wish I had a better explanation other than instinct. <_<;; It was definitely hard. Like I said, I got super angry when you pulled out Bringer first. lol I hope I get to face the revised version soon.
Paper is sorta OP... Scissors are getting sharper. ~Rock
"Based off of Alteil Errata 5/27/11."
User avatar
Cytrik
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby garcia1000 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Cytrik wrote:Emporer's Fuel (demi-Big Red) v File-Destroying, Field-Destroying Gowen/Lawtia
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 80167c75b2
I want everyone to see this one. By turn 7, I lost a MoF, Allind, and all my Fire Arrows. wtf, randomizor? Seriously. By turn 13, I had 10 CARDS LEFT. Wanna know know the icing of the cake? Watch till the end to see his last card. Please. Do it.


I was all excited to see how GonFreeces31's destruction deck was doing, but it turns out to be some badly played deck that starts with three lost tomes? wat.
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby Cytrik » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

garcia1000 wrote:
Cytrik wrote:Emporer's Fuel (demi-Big Red) v File-Destroying, Field-Destroying Gowen/Lawtia
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 80167c75b2
I want everyone to see this one. By turn 7, I lost a MoF, Allind, and all my Fire Arrows. wtf, randomizor? Seriously. By turn 13, I had 10 CARDS LEFT. Wanna know know the icing of the cake? Watch till the end to see his last card. Please. Do it.


I was all excited to see how GonFreeces31's destruction deck was doing, but it turns out to be some badly played deck that starts with three lost tomes? wat.

This wasn't against Gon, but I did face him. He won. I also recently lost to a faerie file. What kills me a little is that the user said she hasn't made it work yet. It pretty much just locks Big files until msot all of the LP is gone.
Paper is sorta OP... Scissors are getting sharper. ~Rock
"Based off of Alteil Errata 5/27/11."
User avatar
Cytrik
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Cytrik wrote:This wasn't against Gon, but I did face him. He won. I also recently lost to a faerie file. What kills me a little is that the user said she hasn't made it work yet. It pretty much just locks Big files until msot all of the LP is gone.


No you won that one dude! Bringer ftw. It was my first attempt at a crest deck. Fairies can be super powerful, but the problem is you need to know the other person's deck to outplay them... but 1 wrong guess and you're done. They also do a lot better with either bring & shin or both! Oh, and they auto lose against shade-> smoke-> 30/30

Garcia I've been busy losing trying to find a good way to play gangadore and dominos, trying to play row monsters, and crest. I got some good ideas for the first 2, not so much for crest yet. I think my "Garcia1000" deck is 6-3 so far. 1 loss I made some horrible misplays, another was to Fyris' Ugrant file... Have you seen it yet? 3rd was to a really impressive BK Rivera file.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9320
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby Cytrik » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Cytrik wrote:This wasn't against Gon, but I did face him. He won. I also recently lost to a faerie file. What kills me a little is that the user said she hasn't made it work yet. It pretty much just locks Big files until msot all of the LP is gone.


No you won that one dude! Bringer ftw. It was my first attempt at a crest deck. Fairies can be super powerful, but the problem is you need to know the other person's deck to outplay them... but 1 wrong guess and you're done. They also do a lot better with either bring & shin or both! Oh, and they auto lose against shade-> smoke-> 30/30

Garcia I've been busy losing trying to find a good way to play gangadore and dominos, trying to play row monsters, and crest. I got some good ideas for the first 2, not so much for crest yet. I think my "Garcia1000" deck is 6-3 so far. 1 loss I made some horrible misplays, another was to Fyris' Ugrant file... Have you seen it yet? 3rd was to a really impressive BK Rivera file.

Oh snap! That's right! >_< It was soooooooo close, though. I guess it was someone else's. I was near crying it was so good. lol I guess you're right about the Faes. Then again, they are acually a playset now and they are not meta so any Fae file is a surprise. It's like the user is Jokey Smurf and they hand you a box and told there are Fae cards inside. You think, "Oh, well, they cannot be harmful at all!" Then you open the box and KABOOM! Yuk yuk yuk. Most do pack Bringer and/or Shin for heavy work.

I stopped playing monster because I kept getting returned and my file had no synergy outside of Rhino, Gorilla, and Forest. If I had Pullmenaria(sp?), I would totally run a red/blue Monster file. Uber decimation.
Paper is sorta OP... Scissors are getting sharper. ~Rock
"Based off of Alteil Errata 5/27/11."
User avatar
Cytrik
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby Gota » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 am

Emporer's Fuel (demi-Big Red) v File-Destroying, Field-Destroying Gowen/Lawtia


your opponent needed to be more familiar with the deck, it was a nice idea, but executed poorly. Dark scheme after lenien was nice, except that he didn't have the extra sp needed to activate lenien's ability -_-

He needed to get rid of that miffrye SS and add more LP.

summoning rutina by herself and in same column as bringer when you have cassandra out was really like a wtf?
Image
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
User avatar
Gota
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 am

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby garcia1000 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 am

wat? that dark scheme was terrible. Athira Shin's start skill would trigger Lelein anyway.
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Cytrik's Replay Pack

Postby Cytrik » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:42 am

Even though Dark Scheme and Rutina were excuted poorly, the match itself was still tough. idano why Rutina was ever put in the back row. I've only recently seen her used, and wow, she can kill when needed. Or, at least DIE and allow someone better to live. Kinda hard to use her though, I think.
Paper is sorta OP... Scissors are getting sharper. ~Rock
"Based off of Alteil Errata 5/27/11."
User avatar
Cytrik
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest