Some battles I saved, hope you enjoy :P

The forum for video captured battles

Some battles I saved, hope you enjoy :P

Postby Noria » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 pm

As i really like watching battles in this forum or within Folrart I wanted to share a couple of battles I saved myself, just to give back something, too.

And now that we´re at it: thanks to everyone who shares their fights, I watch almost anything that´s being uploaded here and think it´s really cool from you to show your epic battles to the community, keep it up. It´s a great way to get strategy hints and you can learn a lot from merely seeing how other Iczers react in certain situations to turn the game to their favor again ;th2

Anyways, here goes:

Meta VS Meta

A battle i just fought about 15 minutes ago, Big Yellow VS WK/Serpent with Volified in it. The battle was really close, i was hanging around my last LP and was wondering what to do, as i still had an aura of the emperor which i could have used to regain my Star Dragon copies. But as you will see i risked my tight SP to summon a second row guardian instead at the very last instance just so i couldnt get iczered easily. It proved to be the right decision, otherwise I would have lost.

Meta Lap file VS Spears´ Crest Spy Rush

This battle has been fought a long time back, some weeks before Set 7 release. Spears played a fantasticly annoying Crest Spy rush at that time (i think it´s okay to tell who it was because it´s pretty well known that it was him and I want to compliment em with this), I was on my Lap file at that time. Nowadays I would use another SS lineup i guess, and the file couldnt rush me that super hard again... anyways I really like this fight as it was probably the fastest loss I ever had in Alteil and shows how crucial Crest Spy can actually be :lol:

Mirelia/Starmander VS Big Yellow

This was shortly after the Set 7 release when i was experimenting with big fat Dumbo in my Big Yellow file. The battle was quite disadvantaged for me in the beginning, but i kinda turned it around so my opponent had to resign when I killed his Mirelia multiple times in a row while star lord was still out there, instant revivals wouldnt have saved em at that moment neither. Light Spearwoman ftw, I still use her over Caith Sith SS nowadays.
Last edited by Noria on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noria

Re: Some battles I saved, hope you enjoy :P

Postby Khalida » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

Did you delete the replays?
Khalida

Postby Logress » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 am

Be careful that you copied the entire URL. On some font sizes, the last few letters get cut off, but I think you can jigger the mouse down to get them.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby garcia1000 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:50 am

Yeah, I superraged pretty hard about that for like a month and a half, haha. Now my replays expired :(
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Spears » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 am

Link be broken.
No problem with my name being put to anything.
Spears

Postby Noria » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:34 am

Sorry, i fixed it they should work now. I did the misstake to directly take the link from the site they are saved to instead of the ones that are shown when clicking "display URL". Stupid Noria is stupid.

edit:
Spears wrote:No problem with my name being put to anything.

ah good^^ i´m still having nightmares about this super epic loss by the way... what has been seen cannot be unseen :shock:
Noria

Return to Extension's Video Library