Definitely the most epic duel I've ever had

The forum for video captured battles

Definitely the most epic duel I've ever had

Postby Artist » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:54 pm

I posted this comment a couple days ago about how I managed to get a whole playset of Addition in seasonal lotto. Of course, I had to go ahead and make an Addition based deck. The deck itself was fairly weak to a lot of things which I wasn't surprised, one of which being massive returning, ruining my field thus rendering addition useless.

My first game in folrart with this deck against a real opponent, happens to be a big blue file which is very rarely seen anymore, so right off the bat I thought I'm just going to be raped.

Anyways, this was definitely a lot of fun to play, and that got me to level 70 finally.

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 7556a6b6fa
Artist

Re: Definitely the most epic duel I've ever had

Postby Zanador » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Big blue sure had changed a lot. But you dodged that Vonderam SS very well.
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

Postby Skorn » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Not bad, that was an interesting duel. I don't think I would mind trying out that deck if I had the cards to play for it.
"Life sucks, eat a pickle."
Skorn

Postby Phenoca » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:49 am

Zanador wrote:you dodged that Vonderam SS very well.

You owned that Vonderam SS.
Addition looks so cool. I was going for Metia, but haven't gotten one out of 7 3*s.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Artist » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 am

Actually I didn't consider the vonderam SS a huge deal to begin with. What I really liked about this game was that the entire game is in constant back and forth field domination. The tide changed at least 3-4 times throughout the game, each time making it seemingly like one person is obviously in the advantage, but then quickly overturned. The constant action of this game I thought was really fun to watch and definitely a blast to play. Thanks for the comments guys!
Artist

Postby Artist » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:39 pm

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... a9b6c2f46f

Here's a better duel with the same deck that demonstrates the power of the file a lot better, just did this one and finally got me enough FM to get the avatar I needed, weeee.
Artist

Postby Pancakes » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:17 am

Game one - you out returned him, so you won. It had nothing to do with Addition. RFA FTW

Game two - Addition does almost nothing. You out return him, you win I suppose (I stopped watching after RFA). It's just a gowen rush with returns thrown in.

You think my sig is wrong? Here is two games you would have lost most likely if not for RFA the insta-win SS. No disrespect.

But anyways, IF I was going to be returning things, I would have returned Safiria before Zero ever game out. In my view from just glancing at the situation, it would have stopped the refess momentum earlier. And you actually would have been able to use Addition.

If you ran these types of files minus RFA, your RP would go down 150 points. If you ran these files without any returns it would go down at least another 150.

You didn't use Addition. You could remove her and add another return and the file would be more effective.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby garcia1000 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 am

Reported
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Pancakes » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:04 am

garcia1000 wrote:Reported

If you don't want me mentioning returns in games, then point me to some games that don't have any returns in them.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Spears » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:24 am

nicely done.
how come you chose to run her in gowen rush instead of monsters?
2nd game.. need moar boulder drop
Spears

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library