Some games with my sudo fairy file

The forum for video captured battles

Some games with my sudo fairy file

Postby Urizen » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 am

I created this file today and am now running 5-1-0, its pretty strong but the start can be so rough, no 0 sp revs and all lvl 2s that you need out turn after turn is tough on gowen. I seem to get bogged down early on and lose the momentum I need but recover simply because bringer saves me. Has anyone played fairies and had the same problem, anyways I though these were good matches I had. Hope someone enjoys them. BTW my ss have changed to asuet sergis gareth felina rivera now. Lots of max hp hate seems like it would be best for fairies, there's a ball of flame in there as well so being able to pull off desperation moves with gareth+ ball comes in handy.

vs. CMD Dolls
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/index.php?id=1303054&code=efe2fc6cf69b197c5091ed750e79974a

vs. Wiz Kingdom
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/index.php?id=1303123&code=81f98b2d67bfd0703c29c2bd7d137ff9
Image No, actually I didn't bring a spare......
Urizen

Re: Some games with my sudo fairy file

Postby Pancakes » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 am

game one - pretty interesting nice use of fighter pixy; ending is cointoss

game two - well played by both, he out played you in the beggining but in the end he out returned himself - a great example of why assasin SS is balanced but those other return SS are not
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby garcia1000 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:02 am

That wizkingdom guy did some common wizkingdom misplays

The replay against wizking doesn't make it look like a pixies deck, rather it makes it look like a Bringer deck, haha
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Urizen » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:51 am

@ Garcia-
Kinda ya, bringer works really well with the pixies. I've changed my ss line up to larut, giant antropeid, giant antropeid, fellina, rivera; the idea being, either the loads of little dmg the pixies dish out in a non collected manner will get a boost and the plethora of little poke dmg from opens and d breaths can get fields swpies against low lvl fields, or I can take down large targets and now with the addition of 2 archer pixies lock up the rest of the file while I work on the first big unit and hopefully mill the file some with fighter pixie then clean up with bringer. After those changes to the ss line up and the addition of 2 archer pixies the file has become a lot stronger.
Image No, actually I didn't bring a spare......
Urizen

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:15 am

I'd also really recommend that character lock pixy... what is it, mage pixy? Character lock is awesome vs so many top files. If you can lock out while you swarm you're money. They're much better vs big files. Lots of pixie files also have an early Sin.

And yes. 3x bringer does wonders. In any file.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby garcia1000 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:44 am

Yeah a few turns Mitzett was all alone and then the fairies lost momentum
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Return to Extension's Video Library