Some Vid on Big Red and 1 bonus fun video

The forum for video captured battles

Some Vid on Big Red and 1 bonus fun video

Postby Gota » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 pm

A couple videos on how I play Big Red, I had a really really REALLY good game against someone with Urgrant + lawtia, but I messed up at the end and didnt take my chance on the win even though I could have, I was so bumed out about it that I forgot to save it... GRRRR I really really really wish I have that one, it was one of the best games ever. If whoever I played had it saved please lemme know, I really wanna post it here, and sorry I forgot who I played...

Hope these might help some Big red players out there, AND hope these helps some players AGAINST Big Red. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big red vs Lelein + undead + mid lawtia
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 3fb0509ab0

Used Lelein's effect to my advantage as best as I could to turn the game in my favor, normally Lelein is a bad match up for big red because of the few number of units Big red uses, Lelein 1 shotting them hurts a lot, especially if a shin is transformed it'll be GG (Thats why I didn't transform it)

He messed up at turn 17, duno why he did a random life conversion (even if he was countering a fire arrow, it would have failed Lelein is only 20HP), if he set a unit, I don't know how it would have ended, but I think I might still have the advantage there, but we will never know now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Red vs Marduk + Mirelia + Big Refess
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 87904a9813

Sp management, Sp management, Sp management, Sp management
Pause every turn if you can, and think about what I was afraid of / predicting, I was literally counting SP of mine and his every turn.

He messed up at turn 9 using Hand of God on Bringer, he really really needed those 4(5) SP. Using Hand of God that turn did nothing good for him in the long run, honestly, it lost him the game there I am pretty sure.

Me testing my All Character Arakis quest deck against Snik's Rutina + Lelein.
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 9100287af3

This was a much more casual game.
Though I almost quit as soon as I saw Rutina + Lelein, I thought there was no way I can beat it with such a restricted deck. But played it out anyways since I asked him to help me test, it'd been mean to just hit quit on him xD
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Return to Extension's Video Library