The Best Game Ever

The forum for video captured battles

Re: The Best Game Ever

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Pancakes wrote:I could spam files like this all day long and I'd make the top RP in no time.

But instead you choose to play files that are extremely vulnerable to return to justify your hatred of it?

Why not be a baller and play martial artists. Rushing Dan Dan with dista spam and diosaur can be pretty powerful. In fact, I've seen it take down a top players Peg King meta, as well as an EX Lap meta. They're not vulnerable to return, and are an awesome and underused deck type. I'm sure you have the cards, why not? You can beat the return files and look cool while doing it. Believe it or not, I even have faith that you'll be able to figure out how to build a deck and actually win another game! :o :o

Oh let me guess... you won't cause the second you play dan dan he will get RFA'd. And then you will get fierted. And then when you get your next lvl 4-5 guy out, he will be RFA'd again, and you will be fierted again. :lol: :lol:

xoxo
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby garcia1000 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:35 am

Pancakes wrote:I could spam files like this all day long and I'd make the top RP in no time.

Actually, no, you couldn't
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Phenoca » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:14 pm

So THAT'S how you beat EX: Zuga!
Amazing... Didn't think Blazing Knuckle and Asuet had it in them.

GonFreeces31 wrote:the second you play dan dan he will get RFA'd. And then you will get fierted. And then when you get your next lvl 4-5 guy out, he will be RFA'd again, and you will be fierted again. :lol: :lol:

Wait... I want to try that!
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Pancakes » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:11 pm

garcia1000 wrote:

Actually, no, you couldn't

i beat meta files more than you think I'm pretty sure I understand their weaknesses better than the average player

btw, everytime you hate on me, an angel get's its period...it's sad
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby TLHM » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:04 am

Pancakes wrote:an angel get's its period...it's sad

why would that be sad? I thought becoming a woman was a happy day for girls. being all "grown-up" and "mature" and all that jazz
TLHM

Postby Gota » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:50 am

TLHM wrote:
Pancakes wrote:an angel get's its period...it's sad

why would that be sad? I thought becoming a woman was a happy day for girls. being all "grown-up" and "mature" and all that jazz

And then when they past the 20s age, they want to be young again, what hypocrites!
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Callonia » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Haha, looks like my Hero rush file I used to play which used bringer and Asuet together. I sure played that seasonal asuet ALOT back in the day during set 6.

I've had Asuet wipe out whole files by himself several times, supported by grims that is.
Callonia

Postby worthing » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 pm

dude howd you get to 1500 rp on the dot, i tried that for a whole day and my closest was 1498
worthing

Previous

Return to Extension's Video Library