Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Official News and Announcements

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 am

Mystery Man where would be without you

Pity you arrived at alteil so late but better late than never

better never late
Image

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Yeah, no mysteryman = eternal wip.

Yes mysteryman = looks like things is getting done.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:49 pm

MysteryMan wrote:Looks like I should have made trello public

We are working on the details of the logistics of the auction house now. The plan is to start development on the auction house next sprint.

And you know what? It's still private. Is it not possible to change it now?
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby ZeroX1999 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Callonia wrote:Yeah, no mysteryman = eternal wip.

Yes mysteryman = looks like things is getting done.


I think the problem with back then, is that the potcash or JP Alteil did not want the American team to mess with the codes...

Hopefully, with mysteryman here we can finally get AH, better underdog, and tournaments. I really think that the AH is the most important because of the sell factors. And encourage people to spend money when they can't find it in the auction house.
User avatar
ZeroX1999
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby MysteryMan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Depending on the server load it creats, I may open up some of the achievement's query engine to the public. I figure people wouldn't mind clicking a couple buttons to see their win/loss ratio on certain files in certain date ranges, etc.
User avatar
MysteryMan
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:11 pm

MysteryMan wrote:Depending on the server load it creats, I may open up some of the achievement's query engine to the public. I figure people wouldn't mind clicking a couple buttons to see their win/loss ratio on certain files in certain date ranges, etc.

I would rather rp and winloss not be publically avaliable.
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby MysteryMan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:Looks like I should have made trello public

We are working on the details of the logistics of the auction house now. The plan is to start development on the auction house next sprint.

And you know what? It's still private. Is it not possible to change it now?


Fixed
User avatar
MysteryMan
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby CainHyde » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:Depending on the server load it creats, I may open up some of the achievement's query engine to the public. I figure people wouldn't mind clicking a couple buttons to see their win/loss ratio on certain files in certain date ranges, etc.

I would rather rp and winloss not be publically avaliable.

I thought everyone already able to see your RP from main page.

But agree on winloss part. RP? Meh... don't care. Show it or not, fine with me.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby MysteryMan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Re-factoring the achievement code based on code review. More work for now but will be better for unit tests and will make it easier to swap out bits to new tech in the future.

Tomorrow is a Monday so that means new development will be paused until Thursday.

Monday's plan is to deal with some administrative stuff, such as writing scripts to make sure the financials add up as expected.

Tuesday's plan is to fix the empty iczer issue - the system should just redirect you to the login page if that happens. Plus automate clearing of ghost battles 6am every day at 6am.

Wed is networking and training. Meeting at Microsoft Boston. Will get info on Windows 8 apps and hopefully steam.

Thursday will be getting UD and DD up using the achievement engine, then give new users xp. Friday and Sat will be chat.

Also on Thursday Alex should be able to start working on fixing the Avatar Editor (he has to wait until then because of a snafu on the wording of his contract, which is entirely my fault).
User avatar
MysteryMan
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: Sprint #4 - A new type of shiny

Postby Callonia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:42 am

Inactivity logout in action. This time I had chatroom and I was switching from folrart arena to theater to watch the duel where Fierte randomly murder stuff in my replay. And it decided i'm inactive and logged me out apparently. This kind of bug is giving me lots of trouble with saving battle replays. U guys miss out at least 800+ gran from me cuz of this bug.

Image
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron