Guild for me

Guild for me

Postby Salvat » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 am

Well ya see i wanna join a guild but i don't know how to get in contact with the guild master's ;zagar so i wanna learn how to send them mails or messages so he can give me guild password anyways that's all ..................(>*o*)>o=[]::::::::::::> ;a30
Salvat

Re: Guild for me

Postby DWildstar » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:00 am

Hi Salvat, you can go here for how to create a guild (and I moved this topic to the General Guild Chat forum)

http://alteil.com/index.php/guild-info/how-to-joinmake
DWildstar

Postby Gota » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:13 am

A way to find the guild leaders is in the guild tab, you can look at each guild, and the guild list will show who is the leader in those.

After you get the leader's name, you could send them a PM on here, their account should be the same as their forum name.

But just doing this randomly doesn't really do much, people would just think you are some stranger, so the best thing you should do in my opinion, is to join the Alteil chat room in the my iczer tab in game. Get involved, get active, play a lot, meet players, expose yourself in the game, pop in training arena, etc. Then meet the guilds that are out there, meet the members, then decide on a guild to join.

You have lots of time to find a guild before the next event anyways, since I don't think they will make guild events back to back, there is already one running currently, and changing the guild roster is forbidden during guild events, so no point searching right now.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:18 am

Guild for me? Guild for you? Guild for whoever feels entitled to one!
Romdeau

Postby Cheezy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:15 am

Well if you are looking for recruitment via the forums, posting your win percentage, level and RP will make it easier.

But yeah, follow Gota's advice and you'll surely get accepted in a guild sometime.
When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.
Cheezy

Postby jacesorcerer » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Funny, I was about to ask this same question, then I saw this topic. I shall go and fight and chat and all those things you said, thanks! Lol ;th2
jacesorcerer

Return to General Guild Chat