Royal Flush - recruiting thread

Royal Flush - recruiting thread

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 am

So we finally get our level up! (4 hours after i opened this thread)
Should have gotten it last week, but due to being 30 minutes late with the points needed we wait 1 week. Well not my fault, i did spam their inboxes so they play to level up in time ... :lol:

If you want to join Royal Flush now is your chance to try or retry.
Either post here or PM me with your:
- win percentage
- RP
- level

We usualy care only about your RP, but if your RP is just at the limit then we really would like to know your level and win %.

Also there are players that got invited and accepted. If they still want to join then they are welcome to PM me. I will try to PM them, but i dont remember them all, so you could remind me in case my memory lacks.
Oh there are few that got recommended by 1 of the members but i would like to have them tested first by me or another member if they do not mind. (beornthebear)
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Royal Flush - recruiting thread

Postby Draknar » Mon May 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Hello I would like to join.I've only been playing for about 3 days. but I'm prettey good I think. ofcourse my % changes cause i'm trying dif builds and such I'm lvl 7 and I should be lvl 8 perhaps 9 tonight. my win loss % is currently at 65%.Lmao I'm becomnig strangely addicted to this game I love it :).Hopefully I will get accepted. ;a38 ;a38 ;a38 Falkow ftw. atleast a large part of the time. :twisted:
Draknar

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon May 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Your level is a bit too low and you didnt face folrart yet.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Draknar » Thu May 07, 2009 12:34 am

Sorry to burst your bubble but I have faced many folrart decks and I almost always murder them literally I've been beaten perhaps twice or three times by them out of many encounters with them. As far as my lvl being a bit to low that sucks lol. most of the time i just have big problems with crazy people whom have dumped a bit of cash into cards :(. i'm working on lvl 10 now and have managed to keep my W/L above 60% would have got a 10 streak or higher tonight but I was over eager to try a new card i got and fkd myself.lmao I wont be making that same mistake again I hope. ;a38 ;attack :twisted:
Draknar

Postby Yamagoku8059 » Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 am

¬_¬ just ask someone of RF to test u k? then we can rethink about u
"Today I make Europe mine"
Yamagoku8059

Postby Draknar » Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Damn I misread the message last night I was half asleep lol. I avtually have faced a couple folrart worthy decks but thats about it in the training arena.one of the victims in my streak yesterday had a mean deck but not to to bad but he had frigen 16 lp. I was like wtf.I actually beat him hard though I was pleasently surprised. but yea i'll be lvl 10 or higher tonight so I will have to go to folrart.not really looking forward to it I mean a say lvl 10 facing a lvl 20 or higher deck probably alot? thats going to suck.but we shall see ;a38 ;attack 8-)
Draknar

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu May 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Good luck. Having a starter dosnt mean you will be losing. Depends a lot on luck and on your playstyle.

Before being able to consider adding you, we need to know what you can do. What if you come very promising into the guild and then we have to remove you few weeks later? It would be really disapointing and i want to avoid that for your own sake. So if keep it up with your talent you might join us. Keep it up at least for yourself since you do need to do your best to win. ;th2
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Postby MyPixelGirl » Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 pm

i'm in royal flush, so if you or anyone else prefers to test your deck with me feel free to send me a pm.

looking forward to the match.
MyPixelGirl

Postby TheJoker1 » Sat May 09, 2009 6:22 pm

i use to play this game a long time ago and i was actually quite good but for got acouant name so had to start over but i would like to take the spot and ill prove by a battle so if u do accept my offer fine if u dont i will create my own guild and destroy your guild HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHH
TheJoker1

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat May 09, 2009 6:45 pm

That implies you have to be able to destroy and then actualy destroy the weaker guilds so you can reach us, which i am very interested in. Please, do it.

Ok maybe i should make the main rule a bit more clearer. Make sure you have above 1600 RP and you dont have serious issues winning in folrart.
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Next

Return to General Guild Chat