Re: Royal Flush - recruiting thread

Postby AquasFire » Mon May 11, 2009 12:38 am

royal flush i will destroy youll and evry body so watch out :dalos:
ooo its a cute bunny :D
AquasFire

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon May 11, 2009 1:16 am

mmmm, k have fun with that ;th2

by the way, anyone who want to apply, i'm also open for testing you as well, so let me know.
luckysvn777

Postby Harion » Mon May 11, 2009 5:03 pm

rawr, i/we will destroy you first
just as soon as i get my 1st original member
My goal is not to win, but to have fun.
But since winning is fun, I can't help but to make winning my goal.
--
Bear killing axe-man was meant to be what it's name suggests - a killer unit. Sadly, there were no bears to kill in Alteil.
Harion

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:53 pm

wtf is your problem? :?

Please post only if you want to be recruited.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby AquasFire » Mon May 11, 2009 10:03 pm

peral i was just playing cause bored so i hope i werent mad at me ad no i dont want to be recruited so will quit talking here
ooo its a cute bunny :D
AquasFire

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:18 pm

ok, no problem, its easy forgiveable
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Artist » Sat May 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Hi there,

I started Alteil about 2 days ago and I really like this game. I'd like to try out for the guild.

my win % is 86%, 48 wins and 8 losses, I'm currently on a 33 win streak.

my RP is still 1500 since I only started 2 days ago, I think it updates only on money if I'm not mistaken.

I'm level 11 right now.

I'm still pretty new to the game (I don't even know the color names yet other than gowen is red lol), but I really like this game due to the strategy component of it since I enjoy thinking and such. I'll be happy to try out for the guild if any of you have the time to do so, thanks!
Artist

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Certainly a good start.

By the way, RP gets raised/lowered depending only on if you win/lose in Folrart.

Unforunately, since you just started and only have 1500 RP still (which won't change until you enter Folrart, as i just said), and thus are probably still in Crest, we can't quite test you just yet. Get to level 15, enter Folrart, and if you can make it to 1600 RP or so, feel free to let me know and I can test you sometime, or someone else can.

I know that's a lot to have to do, but Folrart is really the true test of an iczer's skill at the game, so we need to see that you can succeed there as well before we can test you. Plenty of people can survive Crest, but maturing in Folrart and getting past that initial surge of difficulty shows us not only that you really are quite good and will continue to do good, but also that you won't be one of the ones who hit Folrart and don't adjust and end up leaving.

(That being said, don't be surprised if Folrart is very tough, it was tough for all of us, and eventually with practice and experience, you'll bounce back if things go bad at first. Just don't give up ;th2 )

Hope to see ya around. Once again, let me know if you get past 1600 and i'll gladly test ya for the guild.
luckysvn777

Postby purefire123 » Mon May 25, 2009 2:57 am

Hello, I am currently lvl 21, Win% 44 (i keep getting hit with meta decks) RP 1488/1555, I will be spending money on the game soon. I have a new deck Idea that will own. I know it will be the new meta. I am a person who thinks difficult on decks. I have been runner up on a few of teh COTF's and Across the Spectrums. Thank you for your time.

Purefire123
purefire123

Postby MyPixelGirl » Thu May 28, 2009 6:50 pm

random benefit of the guild: we have a sizable collection of 20+ decks in our guild forum and can probably recall decks of top players from other guilds if anyone needs the reference.
MyPixelGirl

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat