Royal Flush - recruiting thread

Re: Royal Flush - recruiting thread

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu May 28, 2009 8:40 pm

bet the others have that too

but what we really have are active iczers! (damn i hate to duel the guildies so often :? )
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Logress » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 am

Hey, TheJoker1, if you're interested there's a utility on our web page for recovering your username if you at least remember what email address you used to sign up for the account.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby apex » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Can I get in on this guild action? I spent a decent chunk of money for this game, and it's pretty easy for me to get to a decent RP (when I have the time to play that is), particularly if I don't feel any shame that night and just keeps on spamming my Allind file 8-) . So I definitely can contribute to the guild points.

Iczar name: dreadwing
I have around a 68-70% win rate
RP is currently around 1650ish (I don't remember)
and I'm level 26 I think? Too lazy to login and verify :P .
apex

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:58 pm

I spent a decent chunk of money for this game,

You can be a free player too. RP is what truely matters. >_>

Well i don't know what to say. Get more RP? You could get tested, by let's say 3 iczers that are in our guild and if they accept you, you should be able to join.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby alvisto » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Well, trying does no harm. here goes nothing... 8-)

RP : always maintain above 1600. Currently 1616 because messing too much with Fomuna deck :shock: . Max RP 1820. ( lol, I know it wasn't a high RP )
Level : 41 :geek:
Win percentage : 54 % , because I lose too much during my freshman Folart years. :(

Hmmm... testing ? I believed I battled some of you guys already, and I won some but I lose some as well, and some of you guys I added as friends ( without realizing myself that you guys are royal flush , just found out seconds ago that Royal Flush is quite a profound guild ) Anyone willing to test battle me ? :oops: I will contact you via PM or in-game mail if I added you previously as a friend. Thanks. XD

BTW, I am a very talkative person, and would return my unit to save their **** when I lose, if you need hints to recall who am I...
alvisto

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Actualy we dont instant kick you if you drop below 1600, so you got some time to get back up on your feet ...
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Postby alvisto » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Lol, you mean you would kick someone if their RP is going below 1600 for too long ? :D

And I threw away my Fomuna deck. Using back my main deck, I succeeded in getting my feet back for 4 streaks, earning me RP of 1665 as of now. Yawn. Damn tired, it's 7.57 am here, means I stayed up the whole night... O_o Good night sire.
alvisto

Postby AquasFire » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 pm

i would like to joiun the guild my rp isnot 1600 it is 1538 and percentage is 52 i know my things do not meet recuirments but i would still like to be a suggestion :candi:
ooo its a cute bunny :D
AquasFire

Postby InigoMontoya » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Don't worry, Peralisc2 has changed his mind. He says, "RP is useless... I really don't care about the RP... because RP means nothing."

http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic
InigoMontoya

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:59 am

When someone grinds for it, it sure dosn't say anything.
Peralisc2

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat