Royal Flush - recruiting thread

Re: Royal Flush - recruiting thread

Postby Wisp » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Hello, I played awhile ago and took a little hiatus. Only to come back about a month ago and discover that my guild is no more... so I'm looking into getting into another guild. I'm still working on rebuilding my strategy as set 4 really put a new spin on things for me, and that's taken my RP down a bit, but I still love to play and have fun... hopefully I can get my RP back up again soon. Anyway, my current stats are 1500/1734, 52% wins, LV 28.
Wisp

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Sry, bad stats and all. But do improve and good luck with it.

Also why don't those obk guys want to accept you? You are one of them, since they basicaly disbanded one guild to strengthen the other to then keep up with us. Seriously disbanding ... just to ...

Anyways back on topic, you need to become stronger, it's up to me to decide when you are strong enough and i will be waiting for that day!
Peralisc2

Postby Romdeau » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Also why don't those obk guys want to accept you? You are one of them, since they basicaly disbanded one guild to strengthen the other to then keep up with us. Seriously disbanding ... just to ...

Presumptions lead to misinformation which might lead to unnecessary consequences. In this case, what people think of OBK. Is it difficult for you to refrain from such activity? WBD disbanded because it was a dead guild with a few solid active members, Dan requested a merger and of course we're not gonna turn him down. I remember a name vaguely "wisp" but really it's been so damn long we probably don't even remember you. Sorry to be frank, and I don't recall our guild rejecting Wisp ever either. I think Wisp has chosen to go straight to Royal Flush, which well doesn't look good if you ask them, get rejected and then try asking us.
Romdeau

Postby Wisp » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Yeah, I know... my problem stems from the fact that I love playing Refress. And lets face it, while it's a good set it's easily swamped by strategies of the others. I'm not sure I want to join OBK... I'm not sure I'm happy with the disbanding and all. :/

I've actually not asked OBK if I could join them, I had thought about it though.
Wisp

Postby Romdeau » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Why are you unhappy about it? Clearly it didn't affect you AT ALL during the past 6 months you were MIA, so I don't understand your grudge towards OBK.
Romdeau

Postby Wisp » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 pm

I have absolutely no grudge against OBK and I wish them the best as I recognize many of the guild members - see my posts in your recruiting thread. I'm just not sure if it's the guild for me.
Wisp

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Wisp you did post in their recruiting thread, so i do think you wanted to join them, but i posted the requirements you have to meet to join us above. So once again i say do your best.

Romdeau i do let you post here, but do you mind if i post in your recruiting thread? I really don't mind you having opinions here, but last time i had an opinion over there people wanted me out, so i respected that, but i also want fairness, if you can post here, i can post there or your take your Wisp-Obk issue outside the thread, just for fairness' sake. :(
Peralisc2

Postby luckysvn777 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

*facepalm* come on now...

Also, Refess isn't that bad.. o.o
luckysvn777

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Don't know what you try to get at. I just want him to prove himself first. That's all, something wrong with that?

And i don't have issues with refess ... o.o
Peralisc2

Postby Wisp » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Nope, I love refress! I just keep coming up against strategies in other spheres that seem to trump me over! XD

Oh and I think I missed your recruiting requirements, I was looking for them on the first page but figured I'd post anyway. Thanks!
Wisp

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat