YAY! First guild to reach level 5!

YAY! First guild to reach level 5!

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Royal Flush! :o

When i started helping this guild out, i never thought we could get so far. o.o
Thanks to all who helped reaching this goal!

Level 5 seems to be maximum for the guilds and wonder if they'll let guilds grow even bigger ...

Anyways reaching maximum and just getting guild points afterwards, that do nothing seems kind of ... without purpouse? Not to mention the fact that there ain't any extra to it ... you reach level 5, congratz and have a nice day. :lol: Kind of reminds me of some old console game where at the end you get just a stupid congratz you saved the world now everything is fine and that's it.
At least add a top 5 guild highscore ordered depending on the guild points.

And there should be at least a small bonus (even if it's one that's equal for all guilds) to be in a guild so players grow a small group and it encourages them to discuss strategy fight for some goal together and so on. :/
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: YAY! First guild to reach level 5!

Postby Phenoca » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Kind of reminds me of some old console game where at the end you get just a stupid congratz you saved the world now everything is fine and that's it.

What - console games totally had the epic endgame soundtracks that stayed in your head for months : )

Legend of the Seven Stars, Portal, ... Still have to beat OOT (heh)!

But congrats.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Return to General Guild Chat