Order of the Black Knights is Recruiting

Order of the Black Knights is Recruiting

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:26 pm

EDIT: Opening post was dated, if you feel like applying then feel free and post here.
Romdeau

Re: Order of the Black Knights is Recruiting

Postby Waddles » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Just started playing this game again after taking a year break from this great game. Please send me info on joining your guild - thanks in advance!
Waddles

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Hm, if you have a specific question you can PM me about it-but all the relevant information to our recruitment process is posted here.
Romdeau

Postby Kamerynn » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:33 am

I'm back! :D Of all the guilds on here, I think that OBK has been the most mature, in my experience. I'm having a hard time remembering the exact members of the guild, though; I have the same sort of requirements for a guild as you have for players: I'm looking for people who are simply relaxed and fun - people I know a little bit - as well as people who are knowledgeable about alteil. I used to be quite the theoretician, but I must admit that the game has developed quite a bit since I last played (I stopped playing around the beginning of set 5, if I recall correctly).

I'm mostly a free player, although I've spent about $50 total to get all of EX4 and gowen from EX3. I might toss some more cash into the game over the next couple years. I have 3183 duals at the time of writing this: 2111 wins, 1059 losses, and 13 draws (67 win %) and I'm level 95. I've managed 2001 RP in the past (perhaps during set 4) and consider myself alright for a mostly free player. Let's meet in chat sometime so we can discuss who's already in the guild and see if I might be a good fit friend-wise, if you wish. 8-)
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
-- Terry Pratchett
Kamerynn

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Welcome back Kamerynn, it is a little surprising to see you back here but it's always nice to see old faces come back to Alteil. Thank you for applying, we will get back to you.
Romdeau

Postby piratipper » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 am

I would like to apply for membership. I am currently a member of a defunct guild- and would like to get involved in a closer guild community, particulary to share and discuss deck building ideas.

I play for fun- and try to be fpolite and friendly to all players, and often take the time to pass on advice and tips to newer players.

I've dont grind the top meta to get the top RP (although no disrespect to the players that do), I like to create my own unique and fun decks, for example I played normal/command dolls/sumer deck for most of set 6 that did quite well.

I'm not the best player but Im not the worst either- but I am enthusiastic and play a lot.

I joined at set 4, started playing seriously set 5.

Level 96
Max RP - 1874
Played- 2084 Games
Win %- 58%

I've probobly spent around $100 dollars but to be honest I'm not entiredly sure.

I look forward to hearing from you!
piratipper

Postby Khalida » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 am

Hi,
I would like to join OBK. My first guild was RF which I left because there was no communication between the members and joined MM. Unfortunately in MM there is no other situation. I hope that isn't the case in OBK.
The only reason for me to be in a guild is to talk about new decks, ideas and strategies and of course polite and mature behaviour in that kind of discussions.

To my person (although I think most of you guys know me):
I started playing in set 3.
Lvl: 113
Max RP: 2080 (currently 1929)
Played Games: 2719
Wins/Draws/Losses: 1977 / 26 / 716
Win %: 73
Card pool: triples of all 1, 2, 3, 4*, good amount of 5*

Thanks for reading this.

Khalida
Khalida

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 pm

OK thank you Piratripper and Khalida for applying we will get back to you in about a week. Also, check your mail Kamerynn.
Romdeau

Postby exhale » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello, I want to join your guild because I heard you are guys are quite active and are one of the best guilds, plus the members I have met so far seem like cool guys.

My level is 47
My win percent is 72% (104-41)
My current rp is 1815 with a max of 1859.

I am currently playing a gowen toolbox file which consists of quite a few starter cards still. I haven't spent any money on this account yet but I did on my first account so more than likely I will spend some money some time soon.

I have been playing for almost six months now but have not spent any money right now but will more than likely sometime soon.

Thanks for your consideration. :)
exhale

Postby Romdeau » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:17 am

Under review exhale.
Romdeau

Next

Return to General Guild Chat