Stats
2,275 duels
Level 117

1,275 wins
995 losses
5 draws
56% win rate
Current RP: 1774/1900

Basically I am applying because I would like to be involved in a more active guild. I love the mafia, but there just seems to be much more going on with OBK. I have many friends in the guild and would love to join up with them as well.

I have been playing since December of last year. Probably spent about $500 so far. I've got some good tourney showings under my belt and have made some pretty interesting files. I mainly like playing a-typical files and getting them to win. Some of my favorites atm include magic doll non chars, gowen warriors, red-black deck destruction, monsters (splashing falkow), and, of course, triple mizalios.

And sorry for my terrible first app :(
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: Order of the Black Knights is Recruiting

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:25 am

Thank you for your application Gon.
Romdeau

Postby imortal12233 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:34 pm

I wish to apply for OBK.

stats:
lvl 135
RP: 1886 / 2233
3,521 games
W:2,453 D:3 L:1,065
70% win rate

My main reason for wanting to join is to discuss with other OBK members on the guild forums.

I have been playing for a bit over a year and a half now, since around mid/end of ex3.
so far I think I spent just under $100.

If there is anything I am missing reply and I will add it.
Thanks

Edited
Last edited by imortal12233 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby Romdeau » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Re-read the opening post and add the missing parts to your application mortal one.
Romdeau

Postby Romdeau » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 am

Under review, mortal.
Romdeau

Postby meister » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:18 am

Applying for OBK

Stats
Level 44
Duels:167
W/L/D:69/98/0 (41%)wins (only because lawtia sucked as a starter.)
Current RP: 1600/1755

I am interested in joining active guilds who enjoy the game casually and competitively. Looking also to make new friends to learn from.

Ive been playing for about 1 week, decks i like to use are mainly lawtia:dolls cmd model, non char. lawtia bigs, shrine knights, return decks, and still learning to play the rest. The more challenging the file to be played the better.
Highlights:hmm i was able to beat a lvl 92 while i was level 2 with lawtia big. hence the fast leveling. As far as spending money for the game. ill prolly spend alot since im loving the game the more i play.
History: Played MTG back in grade school competitively then retired. Played and spent ALOT of $$$$$ during my World of Warcraft days. So spending on games isnt out of the norm for me.

here's some of my vids:( I think they went easy on me)

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/index.php?id=1358720&code=5c5d00f2d0f33376a5c13c4b397e0e6c
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/index.php?id=1358797&code=494efac6eade0469f480b4bd228af145
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/index.php?id=1353375&code=866a5e4980a0e6476c6fdeff37ecbedd
https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/index.php?id=1359865&code=2ebd69b71603234b3e3920884cd79e0e

due to someone sayings its wrong to post names somewhere in the forum, ive deleted the names. No disrespect intended.
Last edited by meister on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meister

Postby Romdeau » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 am

Meister, app received.
Romdeau

Postby Ginnazoh » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:56 pm

I feel so lonely being guild-less...so here I go.

Stats
182 duels
Level 40

121 wins
61 losses
0 draws
66% win rate
Current RP: 1506/1705

I just recently got back to Alteil after taking a 8 or so month break from the game. The main reason I came back is that I noticed a shift in meta, and the game feels fresh and fun again.

I started this game back on October 29th of last year (so almost a year for me) and I was instantly attracted by the amount of potential strategy in the game...and the theorycrafting. I lost my interest in the game rapidly during set 6 and 7 as the release of several cards unsettled the balance of the game and limited the diversity of the game as numerous file types simply could not compete. The past errata seemed to have done a good job of fixing some of the problems and I noticed a lot more diversity, therefore I decided to start playing again.

The reason I wish to join OBK is that they have a lot of players I respect in this game because of the way they play and conduct themselves. They have some of the best players in the game right now and I really enjoy theorycrafting with them. More importantly, there are a lot of OBK members I simply enjoy hanging out and chatting with. All in all, the guild seems to offer the whole package of maturity, knowledge, sense of humor and chill factor!

As to how much I have spent on this game, it is easily over $300 (close to 500 I think but I stopped keeping track after I passed the 300 dollar mark since it was too depressing) but aside from a lot of EX cards, I lack playsets of most rares...I just don't have much luck in this game T_T

Anyways, thanks for reading my application =)!
Ginnazoh

Postby Romdeau » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

App received, Ginnazoh.
Romdeau

Postby UThief » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:36 am

Hi Rom! I'd like to apply for membership to OBK. I hadn't really considered joining a guild before, but then it dawned on me after I noticed the guilds section again.

I'm not sure when I started on Alteil, but I think it was about a year ago. I started out with the Lawtia Starter, but the deck was rather incoherent, so I lost a lot of battles, although I was getting some FM and saving my gran. After losing hope in my Lawtia Starter, I moved on to use a generic/modded Gowen Starter (Seeing the merit of their raw power, etc) from the FM spins I got, and managed to win more than I had before. After saving up, and then using the Seasonal lottery to finally slap together a working Gowen, which I used up until I finally noticed that I had enough cards to make a very reasonable Lawtia deck with.

I've spent only $20, and that was just to buy the Batora cards; had been my first EX type pack that I bought, and I had enough MM Gran saved for 1 pack, and I knew I could get enough Gran for a 2nd, but I saw enough merit to get a 3rd, that I bought it. I'll probably refrain from doing any spending, since I earn 15 Gran a day from MM, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to work through that.

Things that I think you can consider:

-I'm fairly experienced in TGCs, and have a knack for sometimes making decks out of meta that still work quite well. (Although this can be attributed to using what I have on hand as best as possible as well)

-I've gone through enough battles to get the gist of most of the cards in the game.

-I'm a very active player. I usually go through one duel a day at least, if I'm not busy irl.

-(Although it's borderline boasting; but I may as well state, if it's something you'd like to consider) I've had a handful of wins against some of Alteil's top RP players (Keeping in mind that a few of these were with my old Gowen, against their functioning decks. Even now, I still consider my deck incomplete, although I've recently scored a few wins I'm rather proud of. If you want me to send you PM's about them or see the replays, feel free to ask. I prefer not to post any player names in public, but I'll be happy to PM. That, and you can also see my playing style, or anything like that.)

-I'm currently Level 53, with a win percentage of 28%. (Please keep in mind that before I got a more reasonable deck going, I simply just ran into the arena with a modded Lawtia or Gowen Starter, in order to play and get FM to spin the lotto for cards. Not that I simply hopped in and gave up half way, but take into consideration that against Crest players, Lawtia Starter still didn't do quite well, and it simply got smashed when I reached Folrart.)

-I have 150 wins, 377 losses, and 3 draws

-My consecutive wins is 2 right now, and my best was 6

-My RP is 1671/1671 as of right now

-And... Umm... I like to smash Urgrant and Marduks around like playtoys? ;a33
Image Image
UThief

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat