Just looking for a Guild

Just looking for a Guild

Postby LDEvolution » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:20 am

Well I been playing since the EX6 so I guess I been here for a few months I used to be part of a small guild but everyone in it stopped playing and I left and I would like to join a guild full of like really nice and helpful people, i'm not an expert so I usually ask for advice and stuff but I can usually do well on my own. I can't make a good creative file so I usually just watch other people and make an altered version of theirs which sometimes turn out really well but i'm better at playing with a file that actually building it.

Well apart from that I usually get bad matchups so I often lose but when I do get a good matchup I usually win since I watched alot of matches and remembered how alot of them works. I also listed my stats if it matters or not :lol: these are how my wins and junk are when I wrote this.

LV: 68
Duels: 753
Wins: 335
Losses: 415 (I had a bad start since I didn't know how to play when I got to folrart and got bad matchups)
Draws: 3
Win Rate: 45%
Current RP: 1801/1859

I mostly play Gowen but I would also want to play Falkow and Lawtia. Umm...I don't really know what else I can say apart from I have alot of bad luck (example is my MET vs Alrune, alrune always wins...that may just be me) and so I get horrible matchups like big refress (which lead to my hatred of refress) and a few others but otherwise I can do well.

Thanks for reading.
LDEvolution

Re: Just looking for a Guild

Postby kudaotai » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 am

LDEvolution wrote:Losses: 415 (I had a bad start since I didn't know how to play when I got to folrart and got bad matchups)

you need to blame batora too.
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Re: Just looking for a Guild

Postby Phenoca » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Your RP is higher than mine, and I've been playing for 2 years :(
Don't hate Refess... We had the weakest starter (see Ancient Spear Knight + Light Spearwoman + Raise Shield...)
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Return to General Guild Chat