Gowen Academy is Recruiting

Re: Gowen Academy is Recruiting

Postby Vistareth » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:01 am

Name: Vistareth
Level: 3
Max RP: 1500
Win %: 40

I would like to join this guild becasue i am a deticated Gowen player that has previous experience with different accounts that i have forgotten the login's.
Vistareth

Postby Vistareth » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm

This will be my second application for Gowen Academy. I believe last time I was only LVL 3. Now I have more than $150 invested in this account. I am a Gowen Loyalist for life and out of my 341 cards 326 of them are Gowen.

Iczer Name: Vistareth
Current LVL: 12
Max RP: 1500 (only played in Folart 2x)
Win %: 46

I really want to be apart of the legendary Gowen Academy and have already told you about my loyality not only to this game but to the Gowen power. I love this game and am playing at least once per day.
Vistareth

Postby Elliah » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:36 am

Ah, I have bad new for you.

Gowen Academy more or less died, the leader was absent without notice for too long (and other members also disappeared without a word). Consequently, many GA members left the guild, and others are just still absent, so the guild is not active nor recruiting.

I suggest you take a look at the other guild if you really want to join one, but you can also gather experience alone and join a guild later when you know more on the game and the guilds (by discussing with members through chat or during battles).
I decided to stop Alteil because it is no longer fun thanks to set 10 and what some people became; I gave my account so if you meet me it's not me.
Elliah

Previous

Return to General Guild Chat