Falkow Guild Interest?

Falkow Guild Interest?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Okay so Gowen academy is pretty cool. They have ranks in their guild, they host events within the guild, they have like player of the month awards, they have mentors and stuff, they even have their very own independent web site.

I just wanted to see if any Falkow players wanted to join up and create a Falkow guild. Seems like there are relatively few "Falkow players" and most people generally struggle with the sphere early on so I thought it would be cool to ban up and make a guild similar to how GA runs.

Of course this doesn't mean you have to play blue exclusively. Lawtia is a close second for me in sphere preference and I try to play Gowen and Refess stuff sometimes too. Anyway, if anyone is interest post in the thread and maybe we'll make something.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: Falkow Guild Interest?

Postby InfernityFan2 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:45 pm

me Gon, will be the first to apply and voice my interest :D
InfernityFan2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 pm

No applying. Just express interest. Then maybe we can group up and do kewl stuff.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby kudaotai » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:54 pm

i will deeply interested if the idea is multisphere guild.
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby Teru » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Is the guild going to be called Domina Fan Club? She's a mage so she can count as falkow.
Teru

Postby ErnnLaties » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 am

def. in set 10, i see a lot of urg love with Noze's dual sphere form. And bernet is cool, so I have some interest. but right now i'm using Esria awakened the most :D so mostly gowen, but I do love falkow
ErnnLaties

Postby TemRa » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 am

Ok, I'ma kinda' speaking on behalf of Guild Master Celesnios without his permission, buuuuut...
We've been looking into this for a while now. If this game had branch systems for guilds we would just change our guild name to something like "The Academy" and divide it into Gowen Academy, Lawtia Academy, Falkow Academy, Refess Academy and have intermingling events

However, if someone wants to start all these guilds and wants to name them [Sphere other than Gowen here] Academy, I'd suggest talking to Guild Master Celesnios about it.

A larger active player base would help with this though.
As would more powerful starter decks....
TemRa

Postby Igneil » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:31 am

*expesses interest* Falkow should be pretty interesting now with spell activations, mermaids and pirates
Igneil

Postby ErnnLaties » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Gon! we need ideas to help Bernet work well :( right now elite fencer and frog still owns them, and not sure how to counter blade wyvern. I feel like with Bernet, since she can't kill and non targeted engage (this should be errata'd xD) - u are forced to return more with Mirelia file, so it's 2 v 1 and not 2 v 2 :(
ErnnLaties

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Okay I think we should go ahead and do this. Even if it's just the 4 of us for now lol. Anyway we're gonna need a good guild name. I think in most other stories mages are either in COUNCILS or GUILDS. So we need some magical/mystical sounding name. I was thinking maybe a more generic one would be... "Eldritch Council of Mages"

Anyone got another better idea?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Next

Return to General Guild Chat