Falkow Guild Interest?

Re: Falkow Guild Interest?

Postby Teru » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Domina's Fan Club and Her Council of Mages

Put me on the expressed interest list too, please. This is probably the closest to a Domina's Fan Club that'll ever happen, even if it's sadly not going to be named Domina's Fan Club ;_;

EDIT: But you know, Catherina's Fan Club is also a good substitute. I just noticed how nice of a hat she has. It's almost as good as Domina's.
Teru

Postby Deag » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Maybe sanctuary or tower or sth? I still remember a game where the faction of mages was called tower. Other stuff would be shrine or laboratory or sth (seems like mages in the world of lavato work in labs, dunno)

Btw, I'm also interested in joining.
Deag

Postby Celesnios » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Well done, Gon. I guess its time for another big player try raise a guild and give more options for the players, making a good positive rivalry and more objective inside alteil for the players. I really appreciate your idea and i hope that your guild can be a success.
Everyday is a new battle. And at the end of each battle we fought, another victory wait for us"Celesnios
Celesnios

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Thanks Celesnios. I just think it would be cool to start something up similar to your guild. The infrastructure and culture you created in GA is incredible. It would be really cool if guilds became a bigger thing in general. It would be cool if there was a Refess guild and a Lawt guild too.

We're still gonna need a cool name. For some reason I have a feeling InfernityFan will have a good idea otherwise I wanna sleep on it.

Also, this guild will have no RP/Win % requirement like some of the other ones around here. Just looking for people who remain active and are mainly interested in wind/water/magic/mages/sorcery.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 am

Bureaucracies always amuse me.
Romdeau

Postby kudaotai » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 am

Gon, if you name it FalkowSonOfGun, im so joining it. im really interested in making non-urgrant and non-return falkow files right now, maybe this is the community i need.

other name suggestion:

Band of the Falkow
Falkow Illusionaries
Falkow Majestic
Falkow Magisterial
Falkow Fanboy
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 am

You could be the aggro style master using the fieldwipe stuff arch mages wyverns and noze.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Okay.... I think I'm really going to create this tonight...

Then I'll make a joining page for info about it if anyone wants to apply. I kinda like the idea of running off and making a new rogue guild...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Previous

Return to General Guild Chat