Return Units

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Return Units

Postby Icyglare » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:00 am

I feel bad that I kinda caused it. I only came up with Jewel + Mediator because they were on the Underdog list and I still used it to play MidBlue. But I guess that's what the designer originally wanted and not a LV4 rush.

**edit** you can guarantee the mediator if you play emerald carbuncle T2 (which I didn't do because of underdog restriction)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:16 am

someone else came up with jewel+mediator before you icyglare
gadu-go back and read the **** thread. it was either that nerf or add a 1 sp open to faytis.
Icyman2

Postby Icyglare » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:47 am

I'm sure I was the first one because I went through 2 underdog cycles before anyone mentioned anything and I definitely made it straight up without seeing it done before because it took one car ride thinking about it to make that combo. I always had a tidal ready but it was aznapple that I saw down the line use emerald carbuncle to avoid double shade.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Anima13 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 am

If we are already drifted to jewel, I wanted to say that I found the nerf quiet saddening, especially because prenerf jewel was the first competetive open for mid/big blue ever (not that it doesnt have other issues too but this is one of those).
Anima13

Postby NitroDino » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:04 am

Anima13 wrote:If we are already drifted to jewel, I wanted to say that I found the nerf quiet saddening, especially because prenerf jewel was the first competetive open for mid/big blue ever (not that it doesnt have other issues too but this is one of those).

You can still run it with Shavara as first ss.
NitroDino

Postby Anima13 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 am

NitroDino wrote:
Anima13 wrote:If we are already drifted to jewel, I wanted to say that I found the nerf quiet saddening, especially because prenerf jewel was the first competetive open for mid/big blue ever (not that it doesnt have other issues too but this is one of those).

You can still run it with Shavara as first ss.

Yes but its is a **** batora ex card. And its not like a deck that is viable because an ex unit. Its about the open.

Let me give an analogy:
Its like when emerald buncle would be an ex card and you would tell me oh dont cry refess player about shade, you can dodge it with this ex card.

+ even with shvara i have an absolute blind turn 2
Anima13

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau