new EX not balanced

User suggestions to improve the game

new EX not balanced

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:10 pm

It looks rather like these EX are just made solid and strong to force some cash in or quits. That or someone got really desperate to sell something.

They are heavily buffed. You don't see such buffs on older cards. Look at the errata, there were just tickle buffs.
Yes these are multisphere, but damn some things here are just wrong.

EX: Priestess of Madness you can overlook although it is quite strong even for a multisphere card.

But then you see some OP stuff like EX: Augmented Sorcerer and you notice that super OP SS and the unit itself is on freaking steroids and protein supplements.

And can nobody read the SS of EX: Mermaid Soldier [Human]?
And the unit itself? WTF? Super strong, powercreeps and nullifies basically any buffs the errata had (it hardly had any at all btw)
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Re: new EX not balanced

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Yeah. Alteil needed money so they release this OP ex cards. Don't worry soon players will realize this and start complaining and insulting the testers/Logress (the idiot bad guys). Then they will be nerfed and people will complain how they release OP stuff just to nerf it a bit down the line. Then (hopefully soon) Logress will wise up and actually hire someone outside the game to test for this game(since the testing team are a bunch of idiots).
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby fargone » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:07 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Yeah. Alteil needed money so they release this OP ex cards. Don't worry soon players will realize this and start complaining and insulting the testers/Logress (the idiot bad guys). Then they will be nerfed and people will complain how they release OP stuff just to nerf it a bit down the line. Then (hopefully soon) Logress will wise up and actually hire someone outside the game to test for this game(since the testing team are a bunch of idiots).

I get the feeling someone isn't impressed with the outcomes provided by the testing team in recent times.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 pm

What are you talking about? Going to make 15 Heal Folrart Shield Knight meta now that he got buffed.

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Goscar you should apply to work with them so you can show them how to do it.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Nah I don't have the creativity of Rom's 5 year old nephew. I bet he would have made Folrart Shield Knight heal for 16 hp.

How OP would that be?

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:01 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Nah I don't have the creativity of Rom's 5 year old nephew. I bet he would have made Folrart Shield Knight heal for 16 hp.

How OP would that be?

Pretty OP I would be glad it isn't an EX card.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:32 pm

??? what type of buff did you want to make him "meta?"

FSF is the new Cotc when it comes to flavor of the month for the haters

And can nobody read the SS of EX: Mermaid Soldier [Human]?

Yes, we read it, can you READ this? https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=1060 3 Turns, OPPPPP
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gadu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:And the unit itself? WTF? Super strong, powercreeps and nullifies basically any buffs the errata had (it hardly had any at all btw)

Yeah they are scaredy cats about incremental buffs and then release instant meta cards in the EX that powercreeps the hell out of most of the errata. I guess the only explanation is what Goscar said which I feel is important to repeat frequently:

GOSCAR wrote:Yeah. Alteil needed money so they release this OP ex cards. Don't worry soon players will realize this and start complaining and insulting the testers/Logress (the idiot bad guys). Then they will be nerfed and people will complain how they release OP stuff just to nerf it a bit down the line. Then (hopefully soon) Logress will wise up and actually hire someone outside the game to test for this game(since the testing team are a bunch of idiots).
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:46 pm

The new ex cards isn't really that great. Other than EX LMA, most of the powerhouses were from the last ex set.
Icyman2

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau