Nerf Vonderclone

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Vonderclone

Postby Icyglare » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:57 am

NitroDino wrote:
Actually if one of the better players would use mid refess he would get to 2000 RP easily, same applies to other stronger files. Folrart at the moment isn't competitive, if a player with above average skills uses OP cards and plays a lot of matches he will eventually reach 2000 RP (for every lose get 10+ wins).

And if one of the better players used Dio with their files, they would get 2100 RP easily.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Jazzock » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:57 am

Yeah, and decent refess files can probably beat them all (unless screwed by RNG/ badly played/ badly built file/ combination), your point?
and frozenstar hasn't played in like 5 months or something

Anyway, Back on topic, Gon does bring up a good point...there's very little in this game that actually uses the whole level up/down mechanic (outside of returns grims, even then fruit kinda rolls with them). But, I wonder if even bringing out more will balance it out, vonderam ss itself is STILL 2x ebreenu open skill without a condition.
as a side note I do think cyclone is the most powerful return-grim
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Icyglare » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:16 am

My point is a decent file with dio can probably beat them all (unless screwed by RNG/ badly played/ badly built file/ combination).

I don't care too much about the level mechanic not doing anything. There are so many games where the time of day doesn't matter but it's spinning in the middle of the game screen every turn.

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby sunbunman » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:13 am

glasre plz, run fortune and beat every dion control out there. Actually, do what kous did and run fortune with etoile + GO + aliria
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Icyglare » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:27 pm

sunbunman wrote:glasre plz, run fortune and beat every dion control out there. Actually, do what kous did and run fortune with etoile + GO + aliria

Dio's plz, run flying.

It's not just Dio that's the issue, while your 4SP is held onto after investing in lawtia with an LV4 EX card only obtainable in EX Lotto, you're gonna have to face Ryu, Dilate, Antilla, or whatever Dio is behind.

Diondora is an issue and it has for such a long time. Dio-centric with Bule SS is old now, there's many more threats you have to face when playing against one now.

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:21 am

Jazzock wrote:well the top return deck in a2 just got nerfhammered to be unplayable like a month or so ago.
As a side note Call, refess is arguably top meta atm.

Dunno haven't played in months now.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Callonia wrote:
Jazzock wrote:well the top return deck in a2 just got nerfhammered to be unplayable like a month or so ago.

return deck wasnt such a big deal, the new set14 target, with move and death(go to grave, dont collect 200$) is currently the new pain in the @$$, and they havent even errata any of it.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:

return deck wasnt such a big deal, the new set14 target, with move and death(go to grave, dont collect 200$) is currently the new pain in the @$$, and they havent even errata any of it.

Ok good thank u for warning me.
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:49 am

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:

I literately don't know which card you're talking about
Icyman2

Postby Romdeau » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:03 pm

JP Alteil.

So at this point I'm pretty convinced that Vonderclone under a specific context is overpowered (Urgrant). The combination of return grimoires and Urgrant's SP drain with a devasatating Vonderclone combo is pretty damn hard for most files to recover from unless they regularly use lvl6-7+ units or something like Primrose.

As for other files, I'm still undecided.
Romdeau

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau